FS: Easton Fiberlite Hockey Sticks - New price = FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a bunch more of these same sticks given to me…so fuck it…they are all FREE to the first mofo to come to my house and get them, or they are going to the curb monday night. i now have like 20+ of these and i’m sick of tripping over them…all lefty’s by the way…and mostly lidstroms… Take them all or take nothing.

[quote=“JuicedGT”"]

now I have 20+ sticks (more given to me)…take all or take nothing…they are FREE to the first one who comes and gets them or they see the curb Monday night!

[/quote]

ill take them tomarrow whats ur number and where do u live?

I’ll definitely take some from you.

Do I have to take all of them?

pm’d

94Blackls says he will take all (he Pmd me a minute b4 u did lol)…if not, you can have your pickings…

whomever had first dibs or whatever;

can I get a lefty?

If i could also grab a couple it would be appreciated, Thanks

can i have a pm if any rightys

i’ll save you the trouble…there are ONLY leftys.

still waiting on the other guy…and to be clear, the only reason these are FREE is because you have to come get them…i will NOT meet anyone…its not worth it for me (unless you wanna throw me $20 for gas)…i could careless at this point if they go to someone, or go to the curb…either way, come monday night, they are gone.

did i mention that they are all brand new, never used???

Pm me your address if its not that far i will pick them up if it is to far i will give you 20 bucks for gas to meet me.

Hey Joe i;ll take a couple. will u be free today. i;ll call you. can probably come get them in like 30min?

got someone coming to take ALL early this afternoon…you will have to duke it out with them lol.

want to ask them if I can grab a few, i’ll throw some $

I am the one pickking them up today how many you guys need?

ohhh sure…i had them for sale 2 for 5 and no one wanted them…now that im giving them away, people wanna pay the guy taking them LOL…what a fucked up deal that is…LOL…oh well…im 100% considering them gone…thanks to showoff

lol. i wont sell them for much just 10 bucks a peice.

j/k might not charge anything if i dont have to drive all over to meet up.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:35,topic:34956"”]

ohhh sure…i had them for sale 2 for 5 and no one wanted them…now that im giving them away, people wanna pay the guy taking them LOL…what a fucked up deal that is…LOL…oh well…im 100% considering them gone…thanks to showoff

[/quote]

lol I wanted to meet up but had no car at the time (still dont, need time to diagnose my new car’s problem)

If he doesn’t show, call me 445-0416. I’ll pick them up and meet with whoever wants them. (after I get my one or two of course!)

Its a nice day for a ride out to GI!

I will be taking them. if you want a couple let me know i want to keep about 10 because i am pretty brutal on defense and seem to break alot of them. but the other ten are up for grabs.

I’m really just looking to use one or two as an emergency stick, should I break one or both of my good ones.