FS:EVERY S13 part YOU will EVER need *sale*

s13 full brake set up
front and rear calipers and disc’s & pad’s all hardley ever used. - $80

s13 coupe wing (with 3rd brake light removed and repainted in tripple gloss black) - $45

the remainder of one of my clips. comes with s13 rad and fan shroud (sr20) air condissing setup . a rad pump and allot of mint meatal peaces rad support and a mint battery grounding cable. - $50

s13 rear tails. hatch onley. i have allot so its $10 each or $25 for 2 rear tails and the 240sx center peace.

1 full ka dohc moter every thing is dissmanteled and is it a box minus the block. - $50

s13 front drivers seat - $10

s13 rear seats - 5 sets - $10 each

2 s13 tear drop rims (no curb rash) painted black - $15

s13 drive shaft low km’s - $15

s13 russtless front crossmember - $15

s13 side markers - $5 (two fronts)

s13 JDM horns - $15 for the set of 2 (much more aggressive then usdm horns)

motomaster eliminator battery - out of my s13 one year old - $25

s13 shift knobs - $5 each

s13 e-brake hand and assembly - $10

s13 hatch privacy covers 3 all black - $10 each

s13 sohc spark plug wires - almost new - $5 (for all 4)

s13 sun vizers with mirours in them - 4 grey ones and 2 tan ones - $5 each set.

s13 power sun roof inside covers - one grey and one tan - $ 10 each

s13 rad low km’s - $15

s13 seat belts - $5

s13 starters 2 - $10 each

s13 altinators 3 $10 each

s13 wiper moter - $10

s13 valve covers 1 soch and 1 doch - $10 each

i have allot of other things that are not posted . so if you need any thing from a s13 i probly have it so shoot me a pm .

every thing is ready for pick up in or arround the GTA. (black creek & 401)

thanks

kevin .

holy… how does your mom and or wife stand this in your house??? SOMEONE BUY THEM SO HE CAN ACTUALLY LIVE IN THERE!!! :slight_smile:

lol.

its my nissan storage room in my house . come on dont all you guys have one ?

any of those alternators are for SR?

sam

holy crap…lol let me decide what i need lol

bro give a location and time i need some stuff dont know yet what i need but im sure Ill find something!

Damn $15 for that driveshaft,

I paied $80 for that last spring…

I want the sidemarkers for $5.

Also I need the cover for the fuel tank, the thing that you have to take off to access the fuel pump etc, u have that?

Impressive selection, indeed, lol…wondering if you have s13 LE door panels, glove box and drivers seat in gray, 240sx black floor mats( or any colour) but black preferred, and thats about it, not too much, hope you have them,

by rad pump did you mean water pump by any chance??? If you did and its an sr water pump, I’ll take it.

i have a sr water pump if needed // pm with intrest

thanks

kevin

HMMMMM
ill take the 2 privacy covers and the center console trim pieces radio bracket and pocket that goes under it(if you have one) I need a coupe carpet Hmmm let me think here oh ya thats right I NEED THE UNDER RAD SUPORT call me i need it delivered too since my moter seems to be pouched??
Talk to you later call me so we can arange delivery I do want this stuff
you call me since you seem to never answere you phones.

i would like to take the seatbelts off your hands.

yo kevin… i need a dash with HUD hole… and cluster that would fit hud… plus a hud… pm me man…

Shotty on those tyte jdm horns. Ill grab them off u when ur in sauga area
-Devin

dont have any of that .

sorry , and i have a felling that mod’s are going to delete all the junk in this post so as i sed before keep intrest to pm .

thanks

kevin

dont have any of that .

sorry , and i have a felling that mod’s are going to delete all the junk in this post so as i sed before keep intrest to pm .

thanks

kevin[/quote]

Kevin I still gotta check and see if I have that Tan one for you…

It’s gotta HUD Port.

dont have any of that .

thanks

kevin[/quote]

Kevin I still gotta check and see if I have that Tan one for you…

It’s gotta HUD Port.[/quote]

KOSHUR .

When you say they are S13 parts do you mean real JDM S13 or are they regular 240sx parts?

^ :roll:

pm me about the seatbelts please