FS: Evo/Talon/Random Parts.

I do have it. It’s at the house in Lockport. If I didn’t give you the guy’s number, let me know so I can PM you.

cky89 - $100 would be fine for it. I don’t know why there’s shaft play. It was brand-new and on the car for 2k, car ran the best it ever had when it was on.

When will you be around for me to see it?

I thought you were in Kentucky so I went home and grabbed it today, haha.

Are you ever near the Northtows/UB at all?

lol nah. I can be out that way if I had a reason to be…
Do you have any pics of it?

I can always meet halfway.

Is it real mitsu or is it a chinese one? if it’s legit I’ll take it.

huh?

it looks like its been sprayed with spray paint and it got over the compressor… and i believe it would say mhi if it was real

yeah that is the ebay one… notice the evo gt on it

Wasn’t bought off eBaY, my friend had no clue how to even use it then. Just called him, was bought from Slow Boy Racing.

upstateclipse, sending your cams out Monday.

New item added, service manual for TSi.

Not to be an ass but mhi never produced an evo3 gt turbo. the gt turbo was a knock off turbo. Look it up on any dsm site. Regardless, make sure you send out the pump also.

Pump is with it, too.

I never said anything about it being an MHI. But, again, I’m Subaru/Porsche, I know nothing of DSM. I know he has the receipt from Slow Boy where it was nearly $600.

Make offers on anything you’re interested in. Just want the parts gone!

Make offers on anything!

bump for a good seller. i might be interested in the evo3 exhaust manifold… any pics?

This is the link brand-new:

http://www.slowboyracing.com/estore/product.php?productid=1340&cat=20&bestseller=Y

They’re a little worn, normal wear after a few-thousand miles. I can grab pics next time I’m home, but, it may not be for a few days.

still got the bpv? is it unchrushed? any pics?

No pics, it’s in West Seneca. Never crushed.

omg scott… $300… just buy it, beg borrow and steal the money for it… shit my shifter costs more than half of that.

yea maybe ill have to take a ride over im pretty close, around this weekend?