FS: Evo/Talon/Random Parts.

A friend of mine’s 1991 Eagle Talon TSI was in an accident not too long ago. The car is on it’s way to the junkyard, so we took off the valuable stuff. All parts have ~2,000 miles on them, in great condition, all in working order.

Stainless steel, mandral bent Magnaflow TBE. 3" cat-less, cat-less pipe has adjustable flanges. Dirty/muddy in the pics, I rubbed some dirt off to show how shiny/new it really is. $650.

EVO III “BIG” 16G turbo, ported. Rated up to 450 hp. Twin-fin, 34mm wastegate flapper. Apparently, some shaft play. Make offers.

1991 Talon TSi rear lights/middle part. Great condition, been on there since 1991, still working. $50.

1991 Talon TSi front lights. These aren’t the headlights (have headlights if interested), but the skinnier clear lights under them. Still work great. $25.

Stock Talon TSi BPV. $15

Faze boost gauge. 30 PSi, 52mm (2 1/16th inches), white/blue when lit up. SOLD!

Radiator from Talon TSi, twin-fan, great condition, recently replaced. SOLD!

HKS 264-degree cams (2). Perfect conditon. SOLD!

Stock Talon TSi ECU 5-speed turbo non-Eprom. ECU was recently serviced with new resistors. $100.

Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump, never installed, everything included that it came with. SOLD!

EVO III Intake manifold (headers). $50.

Stock valve cover. $25.

Talon/DSM service manual. This is the manual that actual DSM techs use at the dealership. Around $500 brand-new. $150.

This car with these parts ran consistent low 12s in the 1/4 mile.

There are still a lot of parts left on the car, if you need something, we probably have it. More pics will be coming soon.

All prices are best offer. Shipping is not included in the price.

where are you located at?

I live at UB, the parts are in West Seneca.

upstateclipse, PMed you back.

Turbo and cams are pending. Make offers on other stuff.

no trans?

Transmission is still attached to the car. The car is in Lockport, and, I really don’t feel like going out there to pull it out. IF you wanted to, you’re more than welcome.

PMed

how much for it if i come and pull it out?

I’m asking the friend who it belongs to, he said there is a stage 2 clutch in it as well, 2600 pressure plate, disk is brand-new if you’re interested in that, too. He’d like $300 for the tranny/center diff./short-throw linkage, and $400 for both the tranny and clutch. He’s open to good offers, though.

Cams are back up, never got money.

Cams/pump/radiator are sold.

Apparently, the turbo has some shaft play. Make offers on it.

Make me offers on anything else, no reasonable one will be turned down. Buy multiple items, I’ll cut you a deal.

Interested in the turbo. Rough price?

price on turbo

50 for the ecu ? 100 for non eprom ew

$50 is good for ECU, let me know.

cky89 - make an offer on the turbo.

Someone get the TBE out of my house, too. DP comes with O2 housing and sensor.

scott buy the fuckin tranny u bitch

$300?

It’s got some shaft play, I couldn’t let it go for that much.

So a rebuild should fix it? PM me a price and I’ll look into what it will cost me to rebuild it. If everything seems fair I’ll most likely buy it. I’m in west seneca as well.

buy my 16g…ill upgrade

you still have the trans? it will be my christmas present to myself