FS: FALL OUT BOY TICKETS 11/19/07

Fall Out Boy in Buffalo Monday November 19, 2007

this is a secret 300 person show under a made up band name - i promise its legit - they will be playing their whole CD from what i hear because this will be a shoot for a DVD. their tickets normally are over 40 dollars a piece for much larger shows…so make an offer accordingly to this being a small more private show … i have 4 tickets and will be using 2…so make an offer for the remaining pair !!

hAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

? i dont really get whats so funny.

lmao i here yah

ok well one of my best friends books every big show that comes in NY state other than NYC…and he does some there too…hes the one that told me about it…and look on buffalo show forums too - its 100% legit

Not saying its not legit, I just dont think to many people on here are crazy for fallout fags.

you’d be surprised - you guys like a lot of shitty stuff.

so if your not stay off the fcuking thread. how many times to people including mods have to ask for people to stay out of shit if they are not responding to the post directly. If your not interested in buying, then shut the fuck up.

These tickets are probably going to be huge.

Its just weird to see you with these tickets kyle. From what I recall, your ears bleed when you hear them lol.

not a huge fan - i got them so i figured id sell them and i might go if i dont sell my own ticket because i’ll probably have nothing better to do on a friday…these tickets will be a ton of money when word gets out that its happening and only 300 people

http://supasuze.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/_vietnam_vi-tinh_2006_04_3b9e8999_china_internet_police.jpg

how much do you want for them? I’m considering it.

im really taking offers because i dont know how to guage what theyre worth. ive heard of people already selling these tix for 100 a piece and some for 50 a piece…

i heard it was announced now and people have been buying them for 100+ already - wild…offers? my brother has 2 to sell as well i believe so if my 2 arent enough and you have more friends, holler at me.

whose opening?

I thought u promised me we were going. I bought a new dress and everything :frowning:

Thx fr th mammories

:spunk: i wish i was in town for this…

update - they have been sold out since sat night or sun morning or something