FS: Feeler 1993 Honda del Sol

Ill be accepting all offers, please pm me with offer and naked pictures of your gf

thank you for viewing

iM gAY. pM’D YOU naked pictures of my lover. lol:mamoru:

Girl Friends only, any male pictures please send to my secretary, he can be pm`d at newman

my friend also has a 2003 sv1000s. He may be interested in trading. It has a clear title. 4k miles on it, powercommander, jardine slip ons. etc etc. let me know.

Layzie, this may be an acceptable trade…

no comment untill further review of the product in person

you have a pm.

dat ish gotz boozt?? i didnt kno dat!

bump, this car looks even better in person.

i’ve had 3 kawasakis and i loved each one… the 636 is an amazing machine so is the 10r… anybody who wants to argue that the newer FI kawis arent amazing machines hasnt done their research… :wink: on that note… zx-7rs are tanks and i dont think i would ever own one given the bikes that i have owned in my past… sorry mike :wink: lol

sv ftw

SV’s are cool, if you end up selling the honda head up to pioneer, last time i was there they had a MINT 04 650 in red, looked good! Decent priced as well suprisingly

cough bump cough

trade + cash :wink:

pm me the current price… j/w… btw… i had a line on a nice sv for a cheap price… ill try to look it up… i dont know what ur looking for though, so let me know what bike you are looking for… all i do all day when im bored is look at bikes…

Goodbye Honda. It’s a sad day in Eviljayville.

who bought it jay?

still getting a bike?

He already got a bike.