as it stands there are apprx 92xxx on the clock
the goods-
-newsouth perfect match boost guage -offset
-ECS Race N75
-carbonio intake

• ECS paint matched bumper markers
  • OC.T tuning
  • Hyperboost DV
  • random stickers on my windows that i put on suprizing straight full of steel reserve at the GLGTG.
  • BBS turbo beetle wheels 17x 7.5

you also would get 4 steelies with snows that have about 70-80% rubber left

BTW with the snows… this thing is BALLS in the snow… i ripped it harder than my friends 4x4 jeep

got her last year with 83k from the haus and all the mods are of my doing.
the tune is great, she runs tits and drives hard. boosts at 14-15 psi so its not over spinning that little k03s and i run it on 93 oct.

just had the ECS ultimate timing belt and water pump kit done at autohaus like 1,000 miles ago

the not so hot-
its got almost 100k… so there are rock chips but most of them are pretty small. theres a large gash a 1/2 inch from the passanger doorhandel thanks to a shopping cart. and i just got a ding from some ass bag at wal-mart like 4 days ago behind the driver door… its not bad ill probably clean it and pop that one. the one thing i will take care of is the whipers got killed by heavy wet snow and dont want to work, i think the motors are fine but whatever- ill get that taken care of. unless u dont care… Rainx works pretty good for me… http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue1.gif

i have 2 flip keys and one reg.

i love this car, its great, very reliable and loves being driven… i seldom ever take it anywhere near redline as it makes all the power you need down low. all im lookin for is what i owe so im thinkin $10,000 is an idea for yall

Email - XRovertX86@hotmail.com IM - TerribleOne86x cell- 716 536 2333

call me when ever you can take her for a spin or whatever. im in Hamburg and i usually go to taffys if im not at work on tuesday nights.

http://a100.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_c4a52bbe0f08f186411128050cd9fac3.jpg

y are you selling?

:snky:

p.s. - tyler you could help me out by vouching for how nice my gti is :slight_smile: haha

seriously? oooof.

bumpin ?