FS/Feeler: 92' Mustang 5.0

$3000 if I remember correctly

this is a pretty clean car…best offer or not, its too much. especially with the amount of little problems that have to be addressed. and correct, D sold his for $3k

wow this thread turned into a mess quick about what other people paid for/ sold their cars for, and having nothing to do with the sale of this car or interest of.Dont drop you price for the lowballers on here al , throw it in the paper, or on auto trader where you will get a reasonable amount for it.

^^ Thats all we are saying…to sell it for a “reasonable amount”…not $6500

Rediculiously clean car :slight_smile:

and uhh, way faster than mine too :smiley:

good luck!

exterior is very nice, i love the color

if you dropped to somewhere between 3-4k come spring i may pick it up as a daily driver so i could turn mine into a track car:thankyou:

ill trade you for my 25th anniversary vert

Im not looking for another 5.0

looks like a real nice fox i love that color and the fact that its clean with just bolt ons see what you can get and if your still hangin onto it in the spring repost it ill see what i have financially id really like to take a look at it if you still have it in a few months. if not glws

still waiting to hear something

Well considering he said he’s not in a rush to sell, why don’t you make him an offer?

yeah cant really low ball the guy right off the bat the cars real clean hes not gonna give it away he expects to make some money on it shoot out a offer