FS: Fender Flares ( fits s13 and s14)

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: 160$
Condition: New!
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Here I have brand new fender flares. Made of FRP. These will allow good fitament of wide wheels with low offsets. Plans have changed and i will not be needing these anymore. This includes all four corners. PM if interested.

These are the same flares that i am selling. ( this is not my car, I wish it was… It belongs to a member on NICO/Zilvia, I am using this picture as an example)
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/3-2-12337-l-mTP4Q4jih4HvArRQTvfSQg.jpg

how is the fitment on S14

uhhhh… i kinda want these… what size are they? 30mm?

they will fit with minor adjustments. you welcome to come test fit anytime.

yes 30mm

Item is now best offer. i need these gone.

hook me up!! pm!

Pending sale!! straight Up

Dam SON Buyer Flaked… Please send offers in PM. It aint straight up till i get cash in hand…

what a flakey son buyer ??? you must have misunderstood him or something, that kid of stuff never happens here. Did u offer him gas money to come and gey it ?

farmer

LOCK THREAD. Keeping these… tired of SON floppers bugging me.

i told you i wanted them. just bring them to the next meet!

show me cash and they are urs bro lol.

gimmi some time, its christmas broke ass season.

Kengi, call me or msg me asap. I’m interested, but I want to test fit them on my car first.

The first pic is HOT

mhm yes I was really planning on using them. Its just that I am going to try to roll and pull the fenders to fit my rims. I dont want to end up using spacers just to fit flush to these flares.

BUMP… please contact me by PM

Sorry for early bump but I need these sold quick… ran into situation. Please send Best offers in PM very flexible with price at this time.

SOLD to Breaker77, thanks Lock thread