FS: Foxbody mustang parts

I am selling a lot of parts from my car. My old computer can’t really handle posting lots of pics, so If you need a pic of something let me know, and I will get it to you. Everything is in good condition, and was taken off of my car. Engine parts have about 4000 miles on them. If you want somehing and you think the price is way over what it is worth, PM me an offer.

-Holley systemax2 intake- SOLD

-Trick Flow stage 2 cam Duration 286/ 294,Lift .542/ .563. SOLD

-Canton main stud girdle with windage tray, and arp main bolts-SOLD

-Ford motorsport 42lb fuel injectors -$275

-A/C delete pulley like new maybe 100 miles on it -$50

-Catback setup with spintech sportsman mufflers welded on flowmaster 2.5" tailpipes Polishing on tips could use some work - SOLD

-BBK 1 3/4 ceramic coated longtubes with autometer pyrometer gauge -$450

-BBK off-road H pipe for longtubes -$75

-Borla 2.5" mufflers with dumps tacked on -SOLD

-Rear springs Unknown brand but they are stock height, and seem to be
firmer than the stock ones. Comes with air bag on right spring. -$75

-Front springs mac 1.5" lowering (currently on car will take them off if bought. -$75

-KYB front struts -$50 (still on car, will take off if bought)

-302 block bored .30 over will clear a stroker crank, 4k on block since machine work. -SOLD

-Rear carrier for ford 8.8 rear end 28 spline. Needs clutch rebuild -$30

-Stock gas tank (NO RUST) painted in por15 black -SOLD

-Grey door panels from an 86gt for crank windows, power locks. They are in excelent condition -$SOLD

-Rear bumper cover off 86gt -$35

-Front driver side fender off 88gt midnight blue -$40

-Stock plastic fan shroud -$15

-190lph walbro fuel pump -SOLD

where abouts are ya? im interested in the cam

Very interested in the windage tray, and stud girdle
Also seeing as I have an exhaust temp gauge, would you sell the headers without it?

I am in tonawanda.
I will sell the headers without the gauge. I wanted to keep them together, because it has the fitting welded on the header, but since you have one already, sure. $400 for the headers. You can take a look any time. I will pm you my number.

how old and how many miles on kyb struts

whats the lowest you will go on the ac delete pulley?

Kyb struts are 2 years old and have about 4k on them
Ac delete need $45 I just bought it like 2 months ago for $75

may be interested in the block. will get back to you!

Canton girdle, and Block sold…

bah, fuck.

bump

Cam, intake and fuel pump sold

nice parts i know someone who will buy some of it

Door panels sold

Do the injectors work for 4.6s? because i happen to need 42lb injectors for a DOHC 4.6, also lookin for a matched calibrated 90mm air sensor and a stock eaton off an 03/04 cobra. oh and a 255gph fuel pump, so if you come across these items you have an interested buyer or anything else for a 98 cobra.

is the cat back for an lx style or the gt? I’m guess lx cause you have polished tips but interested…

I don’t think they will work for a mod motor, but don’t quote me on that. The cat back is for an lx style. It has the 2.5" polished tips that go straight under the bumper.

Deathproof, I just looked up the part numbers, and they are the same for the 4.6 and 5.0. FMS-M-9593-f302 Listed at summit for $405.00 So they will work for your car. Let me know if you are interested.

might be interested in some parts Joe … im trying to get that coupe off of Funk

No problem, give me a call. Told you that you would get another car lol.