FS/Free S13 parts

Located in Niagara Falls everything is pickup and Obo

If You Want pictures Let me know and I’ll Take pictures of the parts from any angle you want- just to lazy atm

Green Chuki Bumper Free
Green Rear Bumper Free
Green Pair Of Doors manual glass tinted $20 for both
Green Hatch Seems to be in good shape 4 holes from spoiler but no rust from what i can see 10$
Red Pignose Bumper $20 with signals
240sx Dashboard $10 pretty mint shape missing the odd grill
Drivers and Passenger Seats $20 for the pair, Drivers has typical foam coming out
sohc guage cluster bring me a bag of regular lays chips ?
Misc Interior Parts free just ask i may have it

Free pair of popup headlights , not sure if there working, the bulbs were spray painted over when chassis was painted green :/: and the Lids need work

Everything is Obo. Allso I’m looking for fender caps, fenders, and rear seats will trade for any of those, or if you have them for sale let me know

awwww are u really in niagara? I woulda grabbed the doors off of u :frowning:

no more project?

Project is still on for sure, i have a pair of power mirror/power window, mint Doors that i’m using for myself haha

Doors Sold

Bump

Pig nose Sold
Doors Sold

Free Chuki Bumper And Free Rear bumper, Rough Shape would be perfect for track car or drift slut. Repairable for sure just take time and effort… and did i mention Free !!

Would Rather give stuff away for Cheap or Free Then throw it out let Me know guys

misc interior panels are gone
pignose gone
doors gone

Green Rear Bumper Free Green Chuki Bumper Free Mint Dashboard 10$Firm Cause Its Mint Pair of seats 10$ Set Of Popup Headlights Comes with everything motor lids plastic covers ect, Havent tested them but i don’t see why they shouldn’t work FREE - lids have seen better days And i’m not sure if they work or not so you want em there yours

bump

do you still have the HATCH ?