FS/FT 05 Ford FX4 F150

FS/FT Two tone Sliver/Grey Ford FX4 F150 Supercab…

Few Details…

Just under 70k (68k and change,mostly highway)
5.4L 3v
Linex Bed liner
Tow Package
Running Boards
18" Alloy wheels
Oil Changed every 3K
Brand New tires (Dec 07- 275/65/18 BFG Rugged Trails)

The Bad…

-Dent in the diver’s side door (shopping cart hit it at the mall)
Took it to three different repair shops and got estimates ($300-$600)

Trades: looking for something cheap with good gas mileage job sending me 300 miles away and will be commuting every couple of days…

I’m looking for around 18.5K for the truck or you can take over the loan and monthly payments ($445)…

Would like to sell buy the end of the month…Let me know if ya want to see it or need anything else…Thanks, Jay

post pics

Like I said in the Orginal post (today, 12/1), I will post pics tomorrow (12/2)…Thanks…

pics up

FYI - The two vehicles you listed aren’t going to help your MPG that much. You should be getting 20ish in that truck if your concerned with MPG… and these trucks won’t do much better if at all.

My v6 auto ranger got 15mpg.

The payment is more what I’m worried about…

i have the exact same truck with dual exhaust n a bullydog chip n I get like 14 city n like maybe 16 highway.

yeah there are pretty much no domestic p/u’s that get decent gas mileage, even small and mid p/u’s are terrible on gas.

Its totally worth paying for gas to own a truck like this in my opinion. I think its a fair price. I paid 18 for mine n thats an 04 fx4 sueprcab lariat with 68000 miles. I would keep this if I were you and get ahold of me to put the gas power pup program on it.

:bsflag: They’re doing a lot better than foreign offerings. The 4 cyl and 6 cyl trucks aren’t too bad (S10 sized).

My father has an 06 F150 4.6

Unless it has a huge gas tank, it gets good gas mileage. I was very surprised when I drove it a couple hundred miles the first few days I had it.

I love the interior too. Very roomy and extremely comfortable!!

GLWS

i cant wait till the spring/ summer when i can buy one…good luck on sale bump

back up for sale…ttt

TTT…Asking price now is 16.5K

ttt…Asking to much you think?? Offers??

I paid 18 for mine 04 with 60000 miles n it came with new tires dual exhaust bed liner but it is a lariat though. I think its a good deal

Nice truck - it’s probably the current pump prices keeping people’s heads down here. Regardless, GLWS, sharp 150.

Thanks guys…I know the gas thing is a big deal right now, at least for me it is…ttt