FS/FT: 1985 BMW 325e (and a matching parts car)

Hey - this is Jesse from ROFLwagens. Trying to clear out some projects, getting my driveway paved in two weeks. Going to give you a copy/paste of my general purpose ad below. You can see more pics here: http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss242/N75/For%20Sale/1985%20e30/

Willing to trade for a single car (preferably VW), 4x100 wheels, VW parts, whatever. Will sell and deliver both cars (in the capital district) for $850. Or take just the better one for $700 and you can come steal what you want from the parts beast.

Solid '85 325e, 247,xxx miles, 5-speed. I purchased it last fall as a project car. It’s been sitting for approximately 5 years, was running good when taken off the road by the last owner.

I replaced the main fuel pump with a brand new one, and the in-tank lift pump with a good used unit and the car fired right up on the 5 year old gas. I’ve since pumped what I could of the old gas out and added fresh, but it still smells stale. Starts up turn key, and I’ve driven it around my driveway, runs a little lumpy but reliably. I’m sure it could use some fresh plugs and maybe cap/rotor.

Minimal rust, paint has some peels/fading but overall looks good. Has one dent in the passenger front fender. I haven’t driven it on the road, so I have no idea what else it might need, but it moves and stops fine.

Sale will include the following NEW parts I’ve picked up for it:

Intake boot (already installed)
Fuel pump (already installed)

Timing belt kit:
Timing Belt
Timing Belt Tensioner
Water Pump
Thermostat
Valve Cover Gasket
Front engine oil seals

Hood release cable is broken right at the lever in the car, can be pulled with pliers. Have a good one in by parts car (see below)

Also, I have a matching 1986 325e with a black leather interior, new clutch, and new brakes. It’s a parts car, body is rotted out. Drivers seat is broken, but it also runs. I snagged it so I could steal whatever parts I needed to rehab the good one.

Call me at 518-892-4903 or PM me with questions or to come see it.

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss242/N75/For%20Sale/1985%20e30/24936_1441771043188_1200423861_3130.jpg

roflrofl

Car looks super clean except that front fender!!! I like it.

you want a mk4.