FS/FT: 1997 Honda Civic DX, Sedan, Automatic, 243k

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Honda-Civic-DX-Cheap-Trades-Welcome-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ160150781860QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
its on ebay with starting bid of $1300 no reseve if you wanna see it or drive it let me know. thanks. its late im off to bed lol

dude, i want it SO bad. i miss that car so much you have no idea.

ill be the first to say ill be glad when this fucking thing sells.

500 :gotme:

o was that u trying to sell this on craigslist? lotta miles on this beast.

Lot of miles indeed, but that motor leaked nothing. I wanted to keep it but I had to many cars at the time, and I just bought a house.

If you are looking for $1300 Ill take it for that.

Why might I ask?

i miss it so much, so much sentimental value. buy it and give it to me. im poor and have 3 cars already. lol

cuz he lowballs the shit out of every for sale thread w/ his honda junk.

Spell check man, jesus…

i can only assume you were referring to his eBay listing. if that is the case, then, yes, that was painful to read. silvergt, trade for my 92 Chevrolet corvette? it is white, auto trans, made by fisher-price, from the power wheels division. let me know if you are interested. just busting your balls, glws.

This is true, LOL.

it was late last night lol l was sleepy and wanted to just get it done.

bobbyg1243; i guess u own junk to then for being a honda owner yourself :slight_smile: all in all its a forsale ad. not your opinion of me :slight_smile: stay on topic please hahahah

like i said before check all the threads…i lowball on 10% so its not “every” thread…or is that you follow me around and check all the post i have made and count the lowballin? if so that koo too. what number of threads am i at? i would like to keep track now too.