FS/FT: 2001 honda s2000 turbo widebody

for sale or trade 2001 honda s2000 only 29,000 miles!!!
replica amuse widebody
apr gtc-500 wing
work cr kai wheels with brand new dunlop tires
emusa coilover suspension
brand new nsx white paint whole car
carbon fiber hood and trunk
greddy turbo kit brand new just put on and tuned emanged ultimate. the exhaust is cut at the rear axle. no muffler straight pipe. one cel for a vacuum leak. easy easy fix. other than that i have driven the car maybe 10 times out of a year. runs great only 29,000 miles. was just painted 2 years ago. sold as is.
looking to sell for 15,000 firm. or looking for trades. need the money but could use a all season car.
the car has not been dynoed so i have no numbers.
rochester,ny

if it wasnt widebody i’d be all about trading my rsx and cash for it

I have a turbo Del Sol Im willing to trade.
Pm me for more info

Dave
716-698-2651

It looks like it’s about to transform…

this needs a hardtop asap

wtf dryer duct?

How much for just the wing? I keed. GLWS

Cold air duct kit I’d imagine. Definitly one of a kind car and seems like a good price for what it is. Wish the company would have incorporated the front fender to the rocker panel area better though.

wow.

that air hose thing comes with the greddy kit. just some hose that goes from the bumper to the air filter.

wooooof! so sad.

GLWS

thats what i was thinking. this thing is odd. very odd. GLWS

i cant decide if i love it or if its a little over the top either way its really different and that’s awesome GLWS

i think the kit looks pretty good, especially the rear looks like those really expensive sports cars.

Put this on Ebay. I bet it would sell right away for your asking price

You might want to mention tire width since it has a wide body. Just sayin

i strangely love this thing, with better wheels, hard top and painted hood and trunk it would be hot. i always loved the real amuse s2k

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_JgfVEndzBNo/Rw2WxHnVp1I/AAAAAAAAArk/Ao9CIRQOrfk/amuse+widebody+s2000.jpg
http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/as4.jpg

:puke:

glws

It looks great I would drive it all day bump

holy shit. very nice. just bought a tdi tho. glws tho