FS/FT: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Sedan 5spd!

I’ve got a 2005 Legacy 2.5GT for sale with 66,XXX on the odometer with 1.5yrs remaining on drivetrain warranty (Jan 2011). Reason why I’m looking at other options is because I have a 3yr old that I need to put in and I’d like a bigger sedan (baby seat takes up a ton of room).
I’m also pretty tired of driving manual so a larger automatic sedan seems ideal.

I’m looking at cars such as Acura TSX, Altima 3.5L, Lexus GS300s, whatever is decent in size. Preferrably Automatic and depending on car and KMs, cash ontop would be necessary.

I recently got new brake pads and rotors, new tires (Hankook RS-2) and flushed all the fluids in the car.

I also will include brand new winter tires if I my asking price is met, or at least somewhat close to it.

Quick Specs
Boxer 2.5L engine (same as the STi, just smaller turbo)
250hp and tq
3200lbs
60L Tank, I get about 500km a tank.

Asking Price is $17,800

Price drop!!!

$17,800!!! I found a sweet Nissan Altima SE-R I want to scoop up.

why dont you just get an aristo

keep it automatic

and also drift it

if you keep this up you will never get back into drifting… EVAR!!!

^^^ what he said

I don’t really want to drive a RHD with my son in the car, especially for left hand turns.

Although people say it’s easy, there is still more risk and I don’t want to put my son and wife in harms way.

Plus, I can’t see myself paying 12gs+ for a 15yr old car.

Aristos are just like the GS300s i think, I might as well get a GS300 then which I am open to as well :slight_smile:

^^^ Good idea man.

$17,800 OBO!!

I found a sweet Nissan Altima SE-R I want to pick up.

SOLD!

I thought you wanted a BIGGER sedan?

Altima is pretty big inside…

Altima is HUGE compared to a Legacy man.

The back of a legacy is no better than the back of an s14. Well, maybe just slightly larger.