fs/ft: 89si fully built b20vtec $2000.00 and its all cleared up!!!!!!

my daddy will be very mad at me for what? hes actually not mad about anything and technically the car is not yours because its in my name…but to everyone else this drama is settled im getting my $500 on wednesday and hes coming to pick up the car…situation settled we just gotta play the waiting game for the title which will take god knows how long to come in the mail

oh and another thing…matts sister calls my dad today to tell him that the car is posting on here for sale…and matt seems to be denying the fact that he put it up on here and that someone else did??? now im really confused

:rofl: what mod edited this post to make it legible! the people want to know!

WHY DONT YOU SELL YOUR :snky: PROJECT AND PAY UP. THEN WORRY ABOUT YOUR SPELLING LATER. AND WHAT HAPPENED TO GOING TO JAIL?!

THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW

^
word the f up to what sureshot said …exactly dont edit this please…just close it when its all over he scams ppl and owes ppl shit just let things work and dont edit stuff please it will be over soon this is about our friends and shit the ppl do want to know what happens to this saga lol

ib4threadlock

if you jinx this thread and it gets locked, im gonna punch you in the dick.

well I pm’ed Daddie the story so I think this thread should be locked until this kid has the title in his hands and has the money to pay off his debts

if someone wants to lock this please do its pointless anyways… i thought this was a good deal and way for me 2 take care of my bullshit i caused but i guess not so just lock it please!!!

tony its yor car good deal on the buy for 500.00 dont give the car back or pay him the rest of the money u owe him the tittle is in your name so keep it.

ur a liar who else r u trying to screw

^^sorry brian, but you have a banstick coming

he does not have a project turbo car lol this kid is a liar and a scumbag

w\e if no one wants it i dont care peace to all and i tried to clear shit up but oh well and tonys dad knows whats going on… dont try andplay tough cause daddys a cop peace and if anyone wants it let me know ill be around till i have to take care of my legal bull shit… u think appoloigizeing and trying to correct everythngwould hepl/work but figures youralldeusch bags and peace plus none of u guys know shit about honda’s liketony tony. who gives a 11/12 second car to a kid that just gothis first stock civic ex all thats going to happen is hes going to kill himself!!! but if u still want it $1000 moreand its yours peace homes and hope2 hear from yall

does the motor run??? and if it doesent why not??

What, do you not have fingers or something? Are yo typing with stumps? Are your hands tied behind your back and your using a chop stix to type? WTF.

im not going to lie… it was sorta entertaining to read this…

Who the fuck cars about the title…the car is a piece of shit and the motor is whats worth the $$$…so I dont see why you have to wait who knows how long for the title just pull the motor and other valuable parts off the shell and sell them, when the title comes in junk the empty shell!!!

lol how many times did you peace in that last post?

and how can you say none of us know anything about hondas? john, kevin and myself both know alot, obvioulsy john knowing the most, its not like you have ever done any major motor work (i dont consider a swap anything difficult on a honda either) or tuning

cuz im really trying to act tough arent i guys? hahah i actually think this is funny…but w/e dude cant wait til wednesday to get this all settled and to answer the other kids question i put a battery in it cuz it didnt have one when i got it to see if it would start up and it didnt battery light came right on, so i think it was just because my battery didnt power it enough

that is one big fucking sig holy shit