Fs/Ft 91 Nissan Skyline RB25

Just A Feeler To See If Anyone Is Intrested In My 91 Nissan Skyline. Mint Condition No Rust Or Dents. Black 2 Dr Type-M 5 Spd. Rb 25Det Swap. With Less Then 3000 km On IT Have 7000 In Recipts.
Mods
Rb25det
Megan Down Pipe/Test Pipe
HKS SSQV Blow Of Valve
17inch Enki Rims With Bran New Rubber
H.I.D.s 8000K
Compustart Alarm With Turbo Timer And Car Starter
4 New Speakers
Blits Intake
Greddy Cat Back
Blits Boost Gage
9500firm

pics:

no pics yet. im willin too take 10 000 if gone before april

located

Please explain this 300HP approximation to me, how can a stock motor make that much. No tuning and just a boost controller will not make 350whp on a stock rb25

I was wondering the exact same thing. A more accurate number would be 250-260(max) with stock boost and relatively stock engine. Sorry, truth hurts…

pics will really help your sale

PICS

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/GZA403/Picture182.jpg

$10 500 FIRM

wooooooow …i wish, i like the grey gtr in the driveway,

I was wondering the exact same thing. A more accurate number would be 250-260(max) with stock boost and relatively stock engine. Sorry, truth hurts…[/quote]

even if its flywheel hp, it will not make that much. unless the leprechauns in the cylinders are working extra hard.

nice clean ride though man, white rims arent my style but good luck on sale man!

Need To Sell Fast $9500 Takes her

I’m pretty sure I saw this car limping home past my place on 23rd ave two nights ago at about 1am… was only going about 20kmh and sounded like it had thrown a rod or something serious… what happened??

nope wrong car. i drive my GTR This thing is parked alll the time.

New Price 10 400 FIRM Just Had Sum Work Done @ Rcts.

New Price 10 400 FIRM Just Had Sum Work Done @ Rcts.

Kinda pricey for a GTS-T, but a nice ride none the less. Just sold mine a few weeks ago and I miss it already. :cry:

trade for 06 GSXR 600?

10 000FIRM

gtr has no plates. kinda risky drivin that everyday? lol