FS/FT 93 Toyota Pickup (IFS lift/Built engine)

NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!

Too slow guys! I got my finances figured out now so it’s not going anywhere. Thank God. I knew I was going to regret selling it badly. :smiley:

Fresh 22RE guys! Can’t beat that! My loss is your gain!!

Love these trucks. Looks like its in good shape

Is this the model that if it shows rust Toyota will trade you a brand new Tundra for it?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

1995 - 2000 Tacoma:

“No matter what condition your truck is in, Toyota will buy it back at 150% the KBB “excellent condition” price.” http://jalopnik.com/376911/rusty-toyota-tacoma-toyota-may-buy-back-your-truck-for-150-the-value

That’s what I was thinking of.

lol, free truck! Not really. I doubt this one has a rotted frame. Too bad about the bobbed bed and mods, I would have bought it in a heartbeat if it was stock.

Haha nope this one is PRE-TACOMA, there were NO RUST RECALLS prior to 95.

It’s from the days when Toyota overbuilt the hell out of EVERYTHING trying to get a reputation for indestructibility. :smiley:

I’ll get pics of the frame and interior up sometime soon. The rear lift should be on in the next week or so.

Thanks for the compliments guys. It sucks getting rid of it, but marriage and kids will do that. :frowning: At least my “family car” is an Evo. haha

NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!

Too slow guys! I got my finances figured out now so it’s not going anywhere. Thank God. I knew I was going to regret selling it badly.