FS-FT: feeler '95 Integra GSR/b18c5 swap

^^ haha i just want the thing gonnnnnnne i need a truck and to move. i dont have time to part or knowledge. you would be paying 3500-4k anyways for the motor itself. why dont one of you just buy it and then part it urself and make money???

the car is being daily driven in rochester currently. if it doesnt sell on here then to hondatech it goes and no one will get teggy parts off it haha.

let me talk to my pops ill get back to u in a day or so

^^ sounds good shoot me a PM

bump

anyone? 3850? cmon cant go much lower then what the motor is worth…

bump

offers… i need a truck in a few weeks :-/

or trade for a bike? shot in the dark…

3600 for this weekend only as i will be in town for you to look at it. someone please take it so i can get a truckkk.

[quote=“wickedcivy,post:89,topic:21639"”]

3600 for this weekend only as i will be in town for you to look at it. someone please take it so i can get a truckkk.

[/quote]

by truck, you certainly mean bike. :headbang:

bump for john. so he can get a bike and go ride with me. :slight_smile:

i need your rear quarters over the wheel wells part it soo i can cut them off.

bump for john.

dude no offense but this is a fricken STEAL he is letting an entire car go for the cost of the swap. someone take this! if my friend cant round the cash up, then ill do the body work for whoever buys it for mad cheap and paint it too.

yea as much as id want to buy parts off this car id rather see someone fix the body up and build a nice car with tons of potential.

:tup: GLWS wish you were lookin for a clean lsvtec teg for a trade :wink: lol

[quote=“focusinprogress,post:94,topic:21639"”]

dude no offense but this is a fricken STEAL he is letting an entire car go for the cost of the swap. someone take this! if my friend cant round the cash up, then ill do the body work for whoever buys it for mad cheap and paint it too.

[/quote]

finally someone else sees it haha.

truck is def comming before the bike. bike will come from wahts left over and more or less waht i have saved.

[quote=“wickedcivy,post:96,topic:21639"”]

finally someone else sees it haha.

truck is def comming before the bike. bike will come from wahts left over and more or less waht i have saved.

[/quote]

oh priorities are a bitch.

good luck!

^^ i know :frowning: atleast i get to keep my most fav toy

hmmmm

[quote=“wickedcivy,post:98,topic:21639"”]

^^ i know :frowning: atleast i get to keep my most fav toy

[/quote]

:tup: to that. let me drive it sometime. I know you want too.