FS/FT: S13 Coupe W/SR20DET

Im throwing this out there as I just finished the swap, and over the last few days I’ve realized this car doesn’t suit My current/future needs. I’m not still 100% prepared to sell it as I love the car to death, but being a person who commutes daily and a few other personal reasons I cannot afford it anymore like I once could. So here she goes!

1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe
Champange on black cloth
Fully loaded (have the HUD assembly if you want to re-install, hurts my eyes personally)
the body is in above average condition, no notable rust.
the floor has been “fixed” but could be done better (quoted $700 by a member to have it fully fixed properly and frame rails boxed)
Fresh SR20DET swap, over 500 Man hours put into the swap
Engine bay resprayed black
H4 conversion
271,000 body but most parts have been replaced.
Engine runs Great, no odd noises and pulls great!

Mod List:
Redtop SR20DET swap
Turbo XS FMIC kit W/stainless piping. Looks identical to the bings.ca kit.
Brand new wiring harness
Brand new VG30 Maxima Clutch w/Less than 1000km on it
full 2.5 inch stainless exhaust with highflow cat
Huge Prod? blow off valve (came off a GTR clip)
Matrix front strut brace
KYB Nismo struts with Megan springs
Brand new balljoints, control arms, I/O tie rod ends (front)
Ceramic pads front/rear (about 5000km) premium rotors done at same time

Also I swapped in a 95% complete black interior, seats aren’t even ripped.

the car is 97% complete, needs some minor things adressed (wipers, etc) but Will be fixed before sale. Car will be sold Etested. Can cert for the right price (needs tires)

Asking $5900 Asis with etest $6500 Cert and etested.
OR willing to trade for 97+ Maxima, 95+ S14 5 lug, 98+Frontier Pickup/96+pathfinder/Xterra (+cash if needed)

Thanks for looking
Joey

Engine in progress

any rust pics?

^^ like he said.
overall more pics of this beauty. underbody, 1/4s, roof, rear end.
i may be interested :).

PM you

joey, just a little warning… if you sell this car i will end your life.

have a good day sir.

I’ll have more pictures tomorrow, there is a tiny dent in the drivers side 1/4 right where the bumper meets. A set of bings coupe skirts will cover it perfectly its been there since before I bought it. Heres some pics of it in its Pre swap days.

Theres the dent
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/jowo72/Picture041-1.jpg

Note these are all older pics, body is still exactly the same, and the rims are long sold.

so is there any rust? haha

Of course theres rust lol its a 92 s13 with 271,000 km. the underbody is in average shape. I’ve fixed it enough to pass a saftey but was quoted $700 to cut out the rust and have new metal welded in by a metal fab shop.

Im throwing this out there as I just finished the swap, and over the last few days I’ve realized this car doesn’t suit My current/future needs. I’m not still 100% prepared to sell it as I love the car to death, but being a person who commutes daily and a few other personal reasons I cannot afford it anymore like I once could. So here she goes!

1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe
Champange on black cloth
Fully loaded (have the HUD assembly if you want to re-install, hurts my eyes personally)
the body is in above average condition, no notable rust.
the floor has been “fixed” but could be done better (quoted $700 by a member to have it fully fixed properly and frame rails boxed)
Fresh SR20DET swap, over 500 Man hours put into the swap
Engine bay resprayed black
H4 conversion
271,000 body but most parts have been replaced.
Engine runs Great, no odd noises and pulls great!

Mod List:
Redtop SR20DET swap
Turbo XS FMIC kit W/stainless piping. Looks identical to the bings.ca kit.
Brand new wiring harness
Brand new VG30 Maxima Clutch w/Less than 1000km on it
full 2.5 inch stainless exhaust with highflow cat
Huge Prod? blow off valve (came off a GTR clip)
Matrix front strut brace
KYB Nismo struts with Megan springs
Brand new balljoints, control arms, I/O tie rod ends (front)
Ceramic pads front/rear (about 5000km) premium rotors done at same time

Also I swapped in a 95% complete black interior, seats aren’t even ripped.

the car is 97% complete, needs some minor things adressed (wipers, etc) but Will be fixed before sale. Car will be sold Etested. Can cert for the right price (needs tires)

Asking $5900 Asis with etest $6500 Cert and etested.
OR willing to trade for 97+ Maxima, 95+ S14 5 lug, 98+Frontier Pickup/96+pathfinder/Xterra (+cash if needed)

Thanks for looking
Joey

Engine in progress

any rust pics?

^^ like he said.
overall more pics of this beauty. underbody, 1/4s, roof, rear end.
i may be interested :).

PM you

joey, just a little warning… if you sell this car i will end your life.

have a good day sir.

I’ll have more pictures tomorrow, there is a tiny dent in the drivers side 1/4 right where the bumper meets. A set of bings coupe skirts will cover it perfectly its been there since before I bought it. Heres some pics of it in its Pre swap days.

Theres the dent
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/jowo72/Picture041-1.jpg

Note these are all older pics, body is still exactly the same, and the rims are long sold.

so is there any rust? haha

Of course theres rust lol its a 92 s13 with 271,000 km. the underbody is in average shape. I’ve fixed it enough to pass a saftey but was quoted $700 to cut out the rust and have new metal welded in by a metal fab shop.

pm’d

I have the same colored Coupe ( SE ) Loaded w/ blacktop and lotts of JDM Goodies under the hood. I’m doing an S15 front end conversion and cant wait to see what itll look like. Good Luck with your same, I know at that price it wont last long. If I were you man, I would keep this baby.

I can vouch for this car as I’ve not only seen it close up but I’ve also helped joey out a bit with some odds and ends on the engine.

5900 as is, is a great price. Theirs probably $3500-$4000 between the engine and misc parts alone and then a super clean chassis to top it off.

Bump, selling now for $5500 etested. Sorry to all I didn’t reply to before, I had a change of heart to keep the car. But a new business opportunity is forcing Me to sell the car. Also price drop because the gasket between the turbo and manifold took a hike. New parts are on order and will be included with the sale.

also The car will include a paper from greg vann nissan stating that the car has been modded for Your future E-tests.

Wow, this is an amazing deal… sorta wish I had seen this before I dropped the cash on my car. Good luck with the sale!