FS: Garmin c320 GPS

I just upgraded to a new one and wanted to see if anyone was interested. I only used it on one trip and around town a few times and its like brand new. if the price is right, i will throw in a 1GB SD card with all of the USA canada & puerto rico.

6 milion POI
talking
LI-Ion battery
all the accessories
car charger
brand new screen protector

http://www.compsource.com/ttechnote.asp?part_no=0100040100&vid=1388&src=F

looking to get $200

are you looking to trade or sell it out right?

depends on the trade…theres not too much im looking for. i guess im open to trades, but i would rather sell it.

bump…

anyone? taking reasonable offers.

What maps are on the SD card? I have a c330 and have wanted to update my maps.

i want to say v8. i can check for sure. whatever it is, it is the most up to date

Yeah, let me know. I’d probably pick it up off of you.

well, then my gps is worthless. unless you want the whole unit

Oh, it doesn’t have internal maps? My c330 (as far as I know) operates off of pre-installed internal memory for maps unless you put in an SD card of something else.

well, there is some internal storage on the 320, but i wanted the sd card with all of the US, canada, and PR. so a 1GB card fit all that.

Gotcha. In that case, good luck selling it. I’m jealous it has the super-updated maps. :slight_smile:

I can’t see it since i’m on my phone, can i transfer this between vehicles? specifically my bike and car.

Ya, it has a battery and windshield mount. Runs off 12v or battery (supposed to be at least a few hours). Everything like the antenna and GPS shit is all built into the unit. It’s probably about the size of a softball +/- a bit.

id say more like a baseball. it is fully transferrable b/t vehicles. there is even a mount you can get specifically for motorcycles. i have run the unit about 4-5 hours off of the charger so thats not really a problem. you can prob get even more if you turn down the brighness on the screen.

125?

[quote=“my240nissan,post:16,topic:37851"”]

125?

[/quote]

sorry, i cant go that low

bump

bump again. offer fell through. i would be willing to throw in a new case for it too.

haha. I bet it was 3sny.
he told me he bought yours, so couldnt buy my tomtom
GLWS