FS: BRAND NEW Magellan Maestro 3200 Portable GPS

i have here a BRAND NEW in the box magellan maestro 3200 portable GPS auto navigation unit. my buddy bought this then changed his mind so…

its features are as follows…

~SiRFstar III technology and integrated antenna provide speedy position acquisition

~3.5" QVGA color touch-screen display with an easy-to-use interface and backlighting

~Preloaded NAVTEQ ON BOARD maps cover the continental United States, Puerto Rico and Hawaii

~Intuitive user interface takes the confusion out of operation

~QuickSpell intelligently searches and checks spelling when entering addresses

~SmartDetour prompts you to route around heavy or stopped freeway traffic

~Search for any destination by address, street intersection and any of up to 1.3 million points of interest using the touch-screen interface

~Choose from TrueView for a pop-up visual of an upcoming turn or map view for a 3D bird’s-eye or standard map view; Night view automatically adjusts brightness based on time of day

~Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 3 hours of power; recharges while you drive via your car’s power outlet

~Includes windshield mount, adhesive disc for dash mounting, basic cradle, DC power adapter and software CD-ROM

these go for $199.99 brand new.

asking price is $175.00 shipped to your door!!!

or you can pick it up for $160.

save some gas this summer and plan your traveling!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/loopy68889/whatever.jpg
if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm! thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

great gps, good deal too.

Bought my GF same exact one.

nice, good deal!

if you dont have a GPS you need to get one. i never thought i would use it. but i use it ALL the time. saves a ton of time and paper/ink/swearing at google maps. i have taken 3 trips down south and a couple around the northeast. it was worth the price 5 times over. IMO, magellan and garmin are the only ones worth buying. glws

i almost kept it for myself too…

but i don’t travel enough to justify spending the cash.

does he live in kenmore?

i have it. and yes i live in kenmore

ill get back to you on it friday/saturday cuz i get paid then

sorry i bought a gps today, but it had canadian maps as well which is why i picked it, it was like the next higher over the one you are selling. but seen yours today at best buy for 199$ +tax, this is a great deal… bump

Just FYI, you can pick these up for 125 brand new…

90 bucks shipped?

yeah i looked online and they were 125$ + shipping, and they also have no accesories