FS: Magellan Maestro 4250

Hey guys… selling my current GPS, looking for an off road, topographical type GPS. Looking to get $250 out of it. It’s pretty much brand new, I’ve only had it for like 2-3 months.

Here are the specs and a link to the manufacturer site.

http://www.magellangps.com/products/...08&prodID=1959

• Voice command: Voice Command & Control enables hands-free operation. See video.
  • Sophisticated and simple: Amazingly easy-to-use, route to your destination in seconds without even needing to read the instructions.
  • Ultra-thin & stylish: The thinnest personal navigation device available combines style and functionality in a pocket-sized design.
  • 4.5" WQVGA color touch screen: The large touch screen shows your position, Points of Interest, route, ETA and more on the interactive map.
  • Hands-free phone calls: Bluetooth® wireless technology and built-in microphone enable you to make calls using your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.
  • LIVE traffic capability: Integrated traffic receiver sends real-time incident reports to the screen with alerts for slow-downs, accidents, road closures, severe weather and more. Maestro automatically prompts you to reroute when a quicker way is available. A FREE 3-month service subscription makes it easy to avoid traffic. (Requires activation. Fees apply after introductory period.)
  • AAA TourBook™: Built-in guide gives you instant access to AAA approved and rated lodging and restaurants, recommended attractions, discount locations and roadside assistance.1
  • Pre-loaded North American maps: Built-in maps enable you to travel all 50 United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
  • 6 million Points of Interest: Pre-programmed POIs make it easy to find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, coffee and more. Search by name or category near your position or near any city.
  • Interactive POI icons: Touch an onscreen icon for a nearby destination to see name, address, phone number (when available), and get an instant route.
  • QuickSpell™: Exclusive auto-complete feature makes it easy to enter destinations with just a few touches of the screen and even corrects spelling.
  • SmartDetour™: Automatically prompts you to route around sudden slow freeway traffic.
  • Bird’s-eye 3D view: Clearly see your surroundings in 2D or 3D. Choose between Map View, TrueView™ 3D split screen, and Maneuver List.
  • SiRFstarIII™: Integrated chipset provides the fastest GPS position acquisition in the industry.
  • Rechargeable battery: Navigate for up to 4 hours when power is unavailable.
  • Automatic re-route: Never miss a turn and quickly get back on track whenever you take a detour.
  • Customizable route method: Select Fastest Time, Shortest Distance, Least or Most Use of Freeways, and Avoid Toll Roads.
  • Address book: Create and store personal Points of Interest for easy reoccurring trips.
  • Auto night view: Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing.
  • SD-card compatibility: Back up your address book.

bump… nobody travels a lot around here?

Just bought a TomTom, not my first choice, but it was a good deal.

If I didn’t already have it, I would consider it.

That’s a good unit :thumb

Yeah, I wanted to get a really good one. The features definitely make it a great unit.

Anyone interested?? lol

Is this still available?

It is indeed!

still for sale. Any offers?