FS: gibson les paul

gisbson les paul special faded. Its up @ guitarcenter.com and musicians friend marked down from 1168.00 to 769.00$ brand new.This guitar is in mint condition, comes with ernie ball strap, hardshell case, herculies guitar stand , and tons and tons of cords.Make me an offer i cant refuse i need to sell this asap .extreme Lowballers will be ignored btw.Willing to separate the amp , cords and stand .Any questions pm me or drop something here

filelodge isnt working pm me if you want exact pics …but this is exactly what u get V V V

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro…99%2e324%2e829

no one?..just make an offer …i prob wont refuse it since i need the $ …

I’ll give you $300.00 cash.

Read the guidelines

If you post one more fs thread wrong, you’re going to be banned from the classifieds forum.

added : FS: in title

why would u ban me no one ever said nothin to me about it , please im just tryin to sell my stuff…sorry about posting it wrong im usually on here late @ night and im not paying attention…sorry 300 cash for eveything is too low …both guitar center and guitar factory offered me more than that …ill do 450 for the guitar and case

Guitar Center gives you half of what they can sell it for so you might as well just sell it on ebay. It’ll be gone quick.

eh i hope but i hate dealing with dead beat buyers and dealing with shipping and what not

bump…make an offer…i need the cash 2 pay off my car…

bump also open to trades for parts for my teg, i.e. exhaust, wheels , lowering springs, make offers!!

I think I could do 400

but I have too many guitars as it is…

hmmmmm

400 for the guitar and case and strap and its yours i love the guitar nothing plays like a real gibson, but i gotta sell it to pay off the rest of my integra

sold!! finally for 450$