fs gsr.95 white 4 door.black leather,just seeing if i get any offers

1995.integra gsr 4 door sedan.black leather mint interior.
86kmi,s80 trans,complete original oem gsr.no mods ever were done.only valve cover was painted by previous owner.(wired for valentine already)eclipse deck.no rips or tears in leather.car sat for 5 yrs.both rear brake lines r bad for bout 20 inches-i have the lines to replace it.just dont have the fittings or a garage at the moment,and rent and car insurance is coming up so i gotta sell it.not in a rush if anything ill just take it off the road.the gas line also broke from sitting.(frame is solid no rust)car runs and drives amazing honestly i really dont want to sell it but i need to get somethin reliable and i had the opportunity to buy a gsr so i jumped on it. if i do go ahead and fix the lines,ill take 3grand for it…right now 2800.its def worth it.anyone knows a gsr 4 door is hard to find especially with mint leather.no dents either.paint is lil faded in spots but i do have gallon paint to go with it.
now trades…
if u have a shell and u want my gsr shell.let me know-id like to keep my gsr engine and thro it in a coupe or hatch.but im up to offers let me kno.i dont want anything american or nissan or mazda sry.strictly integra or a civic worth it.not some rust dented junk box.thanx lol.

Trade for my hatch?

pictures

only pics i have right now im sry my phone is off and i dont have the usb cord for my camera but this is it.

tell me bout ur hatch if ur serious.

you gotta move this to vechicle section josh…

was this car underwater? why is the engine frame rail so rusty?

sup with that radiator hose? does the car have coolant in it?

rut ro shaggy, what about rust? theres no dents but what the about rust.

The most important questions is how was the car stored?

just parking a car one day for 5 yeras is by far the worst thing you can do to it, did you take time to do it right?

From the looks of it the car sat out side for those 5 years

yea for sure, with brake lines and fuel lines all cracked thats such a pita. Surface rust will be everywhere, gaskets will be toast, the list goes on and on

you got one of those invisible intakes on that bish?

It’s worse than letting Joe Jiggs work on it?

Zing!

Im interested in more pics

hahaha good call forgot about him, hes a close second.

not the frame rail take a look again it was the line for power steering.listen i bought the car cus i love gsr’s if anyone hasnt noticed.now i got all the new lines and got the car runnign and workign great.but yea for real it did sit for 5 yrs outside.yes.only reason the brake and gasliens broke is where the car was parked on a bump where it pinched the line so obviously when u start a car and pressure is built it blows apart.but shit is all strate now.any test drives or if u want to see it let me know.i no shitty pics,and it doesnt do much justice.like i said i was seeing if any1 was just interested in a gsr.but the frame raisl r not rusty frame is very solid.ill post pics tomorrow for u guys.

looks like a clean ride, pretty legit

GLWS i wish i could afford one

i want this… i have to many cars right now.