FS: GT28RS - Single or Pair

People that really know the turbo know that they are good for the price. Everyone seems to think that things that come straight from China are junk and the genuine Garrett is amazing. In general, turbos are nothing without proper Quality Control during production and these have a lot of it. I’ve seen more Garrett turbos blow up lately than I’d like to admit.

Setup similar to yours. Goal is 650whp on pump fuel but I really expect to land 600whp. I’ve always been the TT tuner, just never really had the time before to really work on this. This summer I’m going all out on this though so I can move onto different things next year.

Lemme know when you want to tune your car a little more. I’ve never used the Neo but I head it is very similar to the SAFCII. I was a split second away from picking up one for $230, but ended up going with a used SAFCII Anniversary addition for a nice stealth black look. I’m focusing on my ECU though. I bought a Nistune so I can control every aspect of the map and thing outside the box when tuning.