FS: H&R Long Studs

16 Studs

Overall Length - 64mm (~2.5inch)
Thread Pitch - 1.25 (Nissan)
Knurl Diameter - 13mm (S13=13mm, S14=14mm)

These came with my H&R 20mm Spacer but i drive an S14, and these are for an S13!

Perfect for any specer above 1/4in.

Best Offer!

Adam

The rears on an s14 are the same as the s13 ones, it is just the front s14 ones that are different isn’t it?

I am interested

Well i’m not sure? I did one side of my front and found the Shanks were different!

Just looking at PDM racings site they sell for either S13 or S14 not a mix of both! Sooo assuming they are correct it should be 13mm Shank for the S13 all around and 14mm Shank for the S14?!!?

If this is a correct assumption you can buy all 16 of these!

Adam

Hmm, can anyone verify this?

I have heard different things.

Don’t you drive an S14?

They wouldn’t work for you anyways?

I got a 4 bolt S14… heh… are they the same as the S13 ones? Or did nissan use the S14 studs, but just used fewer of them…

:confused:

I have the same! These WILL NOT fit S14 because of the Larger Shank on the S14 (Both 4 and 5 bolt patterns!)

For sale to all S13’s!

ahh thanks for the info

where can i find out if they fit a 350z?
As the thread pitch if 1.25 is right and the length just the base needs verification.
Where is rockwood?
So one set ofo 5 is used and teh other is new?
thanks

how about an asking price?

Andrew.

I’m going to base this on PDM’s prices for a similar item, as i don’t know what these are worth (Part of the package)…

PDM has a similar item at 5.50 per Stud, i’ll go with $5 per and you save on shipping, So Lets say $80 for the whole set or 16 studs

Adam

So what parts are new and use?
A whole kit costs 120 with new studs and a spacers!?
besides 5x10=$50

its 5.50US.

The Kit i bought (Not from PDM) was around $250, it came with 20mm spacers and 16 Long Studs, The studs that came in the package were obviously for an S13 not my S14!

Sooo i’m Selling the 16 Long Studs (then i’ll but the 16 long studs from pdm that will fit the s14) at a similar BUT lower Price then PDM.

These are Brand New Studs, at $80 for the set
(No SPACERs included!)