FS: Hockey Jerseys

I have some jersey’s laying around i just don’t wear anymore. So i’ll sell em. $35 ea or $250 for all of em.
1 CCM Minnesota Wild XL
1 CCM Toronto practice jersey XL
1 CCM Pittsburgh Penguins Hedberg XL
1 Koho Carolina Hurricanes Irbe XXL
1 CCM Toronto (Tie-neck) L - SOLD
1 CCM Phoenix Coyotes Burke XL
1 Old CCM Toronto Gilmour L
1 Koho LA Kings XL
1 Old CCM Hartford Whalers XL but will fit like a L

More pics

and more…

if that gilmour was bigger i’d use it for scrimmages, damn

yeah it’s from when i was a wee little tike. now i’m a fat shit.

where are you located? I want the whalers jersey as long as it fits

lol jesus

Cheektowaga but i’m telling you that thing is from when a big hockey player was about 210lbs. i go for about 190 and i don’t like the fit one bit.

as in its too small? I would just be looking to rock it as streetwear, I’m 5’11" 165 lbs

maybe the hurricanes one if it’s big enough. I don’t like the canes but I do like arturs irbe, and I’d rock it when I played. would it fit w/goalie gear on?

You are PM’D sir!

Arturs is a xxl which i bought exactly for wearing playing net. so it’ll fit. Well the whalers one i just threw on over a t-shirt. really isn’t that bad. fits like a new lg. Stroked is getting it tomorrow with the white leafs though.

haha damn i see how it is

in that case i’d take the canes one for 20

he didn’t take the whalers. it’s too beat for his collection. so if ya want it and the irbe i’ll do $50. there’s some holes in the whalers i did not know about from skates and such. Not very large.

How much do you want for the tornto #93

the gilmour? they are all at $35 ea.

OMG i didnt even know you had it in ya!

You wouldn’t happen to have a red sabres jersey would you? The 3rd jersey from a few years ago?

do you play? if so come to my skate and shoot tomorrow and i’ll grab the canes jersey.

if not; do you ever come to buffalo?

sell em all $25 ea…$150 all of em.

Whats the condition of the Minn jersey? As compared to lets say the white toronto jersey.