FS: XL Pominville and XL Stafford Sabres Away Jerseys

as seen in this picture, the two jerseys on the left:

both are brand new, never worn, still have tags attatched, and are size XL

price for each is $140, which is $20 cheaper than the sabres store, nhl.com, eBay, wherever, plus no shipping and no sales tax. there is NO NEGOTIATION on the price b/c for all i care, i’ll keep them, just figured some people would be looking for a good deal on a couple jerseys for our upcoming playoff run. if you can get them cheaper somewhere else, DO IT

keep your negative comments, lowballs, and your own things for sale OUT of my thread

hmm i might be interested in the stafford one ill get back to you.I think you should sell me your max jersey :wink: lol

if you had miller i would totaly buy one

[quote=“95mx6,post:2,topic:27786"”]

hmm i might be interested in the stafford one ill get back to you.I think you should sell me your max jersey :wink: lol

[/quote]

lol, not a chance, thats in the “never being sold” collection with all the other max jerseys…

thats so sick that you got a stafford jersey. you da man

um i have the FIRST stafford jersey. lol

dam if it was smaller

im pretty sure im gonna grab the stafford jersey, ill let you know tomorrow for sure sexy :tup:

[quote=“badazzss,post:6,topic:27786"”]

um i have the FIRST stafford jersey. lol

[/quote]

last i checked, mine came in the mail much sooner than yours p00se

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:5,topic:27786"”]

thats so sick that you got a stafford jersey. you da man

[/quote]

it is, i heart that jersey too, but i can’t justify keeping it with so many others ATM. besides, my mike ryan one is much more baller :wink:

are these the cheap knock offs from reebok with iron on letters/numbers that they sold for 70 bucks each?

sell me afinogenov :slight_smile: pweassssssssse

damn, xl is to big for me… my drury is a medium…

good luck, mrtoo

[quote=“RobtC,post:11,topic:27786"”]

are these the cheap knock offs from reebok with iron on letters/numbers that they sold for 70 bucks each?

[/quote]

not likely

from here:
http://store.reebok.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2508463&cp=1962358&sr=1&origkw=buffalo+sabres&parentPage=family

still listed at $159…nothing knockoff about it since reebok owns ccm…and i said keep the negativity out of my thread, not interested? go back to your own threads…

will u do 130 droped off to south buffalo for the stafford one?

[quote=“llink78,post:16,topic:27786"”]

will u do 130 droped off to south buffalo for the stafford one?

[/quote]

can u read what he posted:bloated:

ive seen alot of staffor jerseys latley…

lol my GF has a Kaleta Jersey

[quote=“JDMR2"”]

price for each is $140, which is $20 cheaper than the sabres store, nhl.com, eBay, wherever, plus no shipping and no sales tax. there is NO NEGOTIATION on the price b/c for all i care, i’ll keep them, just figured some people would be looking for a good deal on a couple jerseys for our upcoming playoff run

keep your negative comments, lowballs, and your own things for sale OUT of my thread

[/quote]

requoted for llink who must have missed that :roll2:

i’ll do $140 and MEET you somewhere in between, im not driving to south buffalo just to sell a jersey i have no problem keeping since stafford will be with the team for some time to come…

a simple No whould of done just fine man

simply reading everything that was bolded and in caps would have done even better :gotme: