FS: XL Pominville and XL Stafford Sabres Away Jerseys

[quote=“JDMR2,post:20,topic:27786"”]

simply reading everything that was bolded and in caps would have done even better :gotme:

[/quote]

LOL at sean.

ill offer you 10 bucks, my belly button lint, and a used rubber for the stafford jersey. oh, and will you deliver it by foot to grand island please?

BACK ON TOPIC.

this is a damn good deal for jerseys that you DONT have to pay tax on, you DONT have to pay shipping on, and you DONT have to take to a sporting goods store to get numbered and lettered… oh, and by the way, they are 20 bucks cheaper than you can get them anywhere else… seems like a good deal to me :gotme:

[quote=“eclipsed,post:21,topic:27786"”]

ill offer you 10 bucks, my belly button lint, and a used rubber for the stafford jersey. oh, and will you deliver it by foot to grand island please?

[/quote]

i’ll trade it to you for a phone call and maybe the occassional beer here and there

but that won’t ever happen, so maybe you can just settle for a pat on the back or some drunken rambling at your wedding (if im even invited :P)

DON’T GO IN THERE, THEY’RE FUCKING

lolololol

LOL you suck.

TTT

you still never answered my question, i’d like to know if the numbers/letters are heat pressed or stitched?

they are heat pressed which is how they are now applying on all of the jerseys from ccm/reebok according to the reebok rep that i spoke to. are you interested in one?

no not really interested i have my two jerseys, that’s going to be the norm though? lame, stitched is the way to go. if i knew the reebok jerseys were heat pressed i wouldn’t have bought my stafford jersey from there, it just kinda looks cheap. luckily i know a guy who will stitch over it for 20 bones though so it’s still a good deal.

bump for round 2

usually they are heat pressed on first and then zig zag stitched after that. when i buy jerseys they come in blank and i have to install an authorized player kit. unless your a large retailer like dicks that has them all done up for them. the process is still the same, just done by machines for the larger scale.

buuuuump for round 2

Trade ta a Virgin P28 ecu for one?

lol, i think a p28 ecu is something honda

so no :stuck_out_tongue:

bump for conference finals :tup:

Wann trade two Blank CCM home and away jerseys for teh stafford one?