FS: Huge Honda cars/parts sale. All-motor, rims, tires, etc. (pics)

I’m looking for a bit more than 500 for the EF, depending on what comes with it. I’d take 800 for the car with what is on it now (hasport b-series mounts, hasport shift linkages, short shifter, etc.). Shoot me a PM if you’re still interested.

And Vandit, did you mean how much for the EG’s rolling chassis? That again depends on exactly what you want with it.

Also the header, transmission, cams, engine block, and flywheel are pending sales.

-Tim

got my vote for the red hatch part out

Header and camshafts have been SOLD.

Tranny, engine block, intake, injectors, and flywheel are pending sale.

I would want the rolling shell…

no interior, no engine, no engine mounts, just rolling shell…

How clean is that shell, original sheet metal, is it originally a snowbelt car?

Also, if you part out the red '93 hatch, I’d be interested in the amber corner lights and door panels.

OT for a minute but didn’t you have a really nice 5th gen teal hatch and weren’t you on WNYHondas.com, forever ago?

if you part the red hatch out ill take, the hood, front bumper,back seats,drivers side side skirt and some interior pieces.Also the vtec ecu and distributor.

The shell is pretty clean. I bought the car in Maryland about five years ago, so most of its life was salt-free. There was no bondo ever used to my knowledge. Some surface rust was creeping up on the passenger side rear 1/4 (the one pictured), but was sanded away, primered, and painted flat black. So honestly, for western ny, this car is basically rust-free.

And no…I never had a teal hatch. I was on wnyhondas, though. Same username, etc.

Again, I’ll edit the original post when I get prices all set up for parts on the EG.

Thanks,
Tim

car has no bondo what soo ever!!!

and bump for the tim adams

bump for a dope rollerblader. glws tim!

Ok, sounds good.

price on the :
pass side vent in the dash
mud flaps

?: are the sensors new in the TB

holy shit, its tim adams
:tup: to a good dude

I may want that fuel pump. Do you have the filter and stuff too or just the pump?

Transmission, flywheel, injectors, ecu, cams, header, fuel pump, and BPi intake have been SOLD.

Will hopefully be parting out the red car at some point this week.

Is the kteller ss or aluminized?

The exhaust is mild steel and has not been coated.

Bump. Leaving town from this Monday to Saturday (1/7-1/12), so will not be available to ship out/meet up to sell parts. After Saturday, I will be going through and pricing out parts on the red civic and begin tearing it apart.

-Tim

Let me know when you part out the red hatch.
I want the mystery rims and suspension.

im really liking hte rims

i sent you a pm

the*