FS: IBM Thinkpad Laptop

I have a IBM Thinkpad laptop for sale. I originally bought this last summer for $250 shipped to run DSMLink on my car but in the end I never used DSMLink and I believe im about to sell my car so I really have no use for this at all considering I just got a brand new dell for christmas. Its a pentium II with windows 2000. Battery was changed last year when I bought it. Neve had any problems with it. A little bit of paint was chipped around the inside of the laptop near the edges. It was like that when I bought it. No biggy. Also comes with a $40 targus bag I bought for it. Looking to get around $175 for it or best offer. Let me know. No reasonable offer will be refused. Thanks.~John

How much ram and what is the processer speed?

I believe it has around 10 GB of space on the drive, not sure of the processer speed, its a pentium II tho, i never had a problem or slowdown at all running dsmlink maps with it or greddy emanage maps. Sorry im not a total computer genius here.

that makes 2 of us.lol. does it have a cd drive and floppy and i am assuming it has at least one usb port?

right click my computer, properties, what does it say?

lol i forgot all about that.

im interested if you can get me some more specs…

yes it has a cd drive, usb, com ports, as well as a couple other ports on there. when i right click properties, it just says microsoft windows 2000, AT/AT compatible, 163,184 KB RAM and registered to owner. Any other questions let me know. Thanks.

is the 163 the speed? pretty much i want to know how many MHz its running at. its a P2 so maybe a number around 400 or so…what is the model number?

I believe its a IBM thinkpad 600e. i believe the processer speed is 366MHz if i remember correctly.

SOLD!!!