FS: Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm, Blaser Tactical 2 .300 WinMag, EOTech optics

1. Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm - S&W 59 - $350obo

2. Blaser Tactical 2 - .300 Win Mag - Less than 100rds through it. Although it is shown w/ a Leupold Mk IV and Barrett BORS, they are not included unless buyer pays extra. I’ll most likely be using them on my AR-10, but for the right price I can package everything shown together. Sako muzzle brake is included. It has some oxidation on it because the gun hasn’t been fired in a while, and has just been sitting in my gun cabinet which has moisture control, so no issues there. I’d like to get $3,500 for it but make a reasonable offer and I’ll see what I could do. I’ll sell it with the optics system for $5,750.

3. EOTech 557 AR223 holographic sight - Excellent condition, no scratches. Includes original packaging - $500 obo

4. EOTech G23 Flip-To-Side 3.25x Magnifier - Excellent condition, no scratches. Includes original packaging. $500 obo

If someone wants both the EOTech holo and the magnifier, I will do $950 obo.

I AM willing to ship these to any FFL. Would prefer local pickup or meeting up to 1.5hrs away from Albany, NY for anything except the Kel-Tec. Thanks for looking!

Also, I have a ton of .300 WinMag ammo I will include if the price is right. Otherwise, I will try to sell it.

Looking for a Remington 870 Tactical w/ pistol grip @ folding or skeleton-ish stock, if anyone wants to trade for that, plus cash on either end.

Ohhh I kinda want the shot gun

Awaiting pics…

I was going to post the exact same thing, but I’d have dibs :tongue

I will go purchase said shot gun right now

I f the shotgun isn’t sold I will buy it Friday

It’s a magazine, hoodlum

Fuck these guns, I want to go rob a bank so I can buy your Blaser

pics of the Kel-Tec?

^2

same as well cossey

and the shotty yo

hmmmm kel-tec

Shotty sold to yours truly.

Cani buy the 9mm with out a permit LOL

Yes, the Keltec is a rifle meeting the 16" requirement no permits are needed.

they look like this:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/kel_tec/kel_su2000.jpg

Dont you need a permit tho to buy the ammo?

Yea, well I always get carded when I buy 9mm.

depends on where you go and the store policy. You can get it at gun shops, you wont be able to a places like walmart. There are several rifles that use 9mm and other common pistol calibers