GUNS

So I had a chance to shoot both of these finally, and after much debate, I am going to sell them. IM me for pics if needed.

1. Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm, takes Glock 17 mags - SOLD
    Mods:
    Tacticool bolt handle
    Tacticool bolt tube cover
    Sling

Comes with two sets of handguards. One set is brand new (just mounted on the gun), the other set is used and have a couple holes drilled in them because the previous owner mounted optics.
Also comes with two Glock 10rd mags.

1. DSA FAL TAC58P - SOLD!!!
    Anyone who knows FALs will tell you these are the top quality FALs, aside from the original Belgian FNs.
    Here’s the original specs from DSA:
    .308 win/SA58 type I receiver
    Lightweight aluminum lower receiver
    16.25" fluted medium contour barrel
    Shortened gas system
    Short military grade handguard
    Folding para stock
    Standard synthetic pistol grip
    Elevation adjustable protected post front sight
    Windage adjustable rear peep sight
    Detachable 10 or 20 round magazine
    Limited lifetime warranty

Mods:
-DSA Speed trigger. Very quick reset, with a very smooth, crisp, predictable break. Awesome upgrade that only DSA will do if you send them in the lower. It’s not very light, at about 7-8lbs, but it’s smooth and feels a lot different than a similar weight AR trigger.
-Shortened Paratrooper stock, which has been welded and refinished to prevent folding. Shortened by about an inch. This is on a standard Para DSA lower w/ a Hampton A2 rear peep sight.
-Standard FAL “X” stock. Very comfortable, on a completely separate non-para DSA lower. I got this because it’s a lot more comfortable than the para stock, plus there’s no compliance issue since the stock is fixed and it can fit all FAL stocks on there.
-PWS FSC30 muzzle brake pinned/welded. Good, clean job on it and makes recoil feel like a non-braked 5.56 AR.
-Ergo grip.
-DSA’s Extreme Scope Mount. It’s not a base/rings, just a rail that goes on top of the upper. Very nice, sturdy and includes two holes for their brass catcher.
-DSA brass catcher. Works excellent, unlike almost any AR brass catcher I’ve used. Very quick to remove and put back on.

Includes 12 pre-ban Steyr FAL mags. These are metric mags, and I usually see go for $25-35 a piece. Mint condition, and some still have their production oils on them.

I WILL take discreet PayPal as a gift only, or add 4% to cover their fees. I will not ship to any of the five boroughs of NYC. All other NY residents get the joy of being able to have me ship either of these directly to their door with no FFL needed. I will also do FTF within an hour from Schenectady, NY for the FAL ONLY. For the Kel-Tec, I will only travel within Schenectady and Albany county.

No low ballers.

Trades accepted or considered, plus cash on your end if needed:
HK 91
Springfield M1A with a wooden stock. Nothing lower than a Loaded model, please.
Mega billet .308 AR upper/lower set. Ambi does not matter. Not looking for a complete rifle, as I enjoy building my own.
Some low-medium zoom optics, such a a Vortex 1-4 or better.
Pre-ban AR lower that has standard sized pins and no sear block.
Perhaps another pistol caliber carbine, no Hi-Points or other Kel-Tecs.
Other stuff that may be cool/interesting. I’m mostly an AR guy, so keep that in mind although certain AK stuff would be considered, such as a MAK-90.

How much of a bitch is it to get rounds for the Kel-tec without a pistol permit? I get hassled even when the damn box says rifle on them.

Any gun shop should sell. Dick’s and Wal-Mart have a store policy of needing a pistol permit, but some guys at Dick’s will ask if it’s for a rifle or pistol and won’t ask for a permit if it’s for a rifle. Also, you can buy online which is what I normally do.

aimsurplus.com FTW 9mm for about 10 bucks a box

just purchased pistol rounds today at dicks in crossgates, told them it was for my carbine, they were fine with that.

<3 aimsurplus.com. Awesome prices. Also check out sgammo.com and palmettostatearmory.com.

Good. Sometimes they’re hit or miss on that stuff.

BOTH GUNS ARE SOLD!

Chea. Buy guns from cossey, get free lunch! Winning.

Cossey treats his buyers well :rofl

Buyer of the 911 will prolly get a handie LOL.

Make it a blowie and I’ll buy it tomorrow.

Deal.

PORSCHE IS SPBJ.

I’ll blow you back if you let me make payments.

No deal.