FS: Keltec sub2000 ID required

I have Kel-tec sub 2000 in 9mm and uses S&W clips. I have had it for just over a year. It is tons of fun and it FOLDS.

this includes 3 clips of various capacities, a couple hundred rounds of ammo and a laser that was recently put on and needs to be sighted in.

It can be kinda picky on what ammo you use, it likes CCI best but will shoot others just fine.

If have any questions feel free to ask.

edit for price 345 OBO with gun, case, clips, ammo and laser

price?

fuck why 2 weeks before christmas… ive been looking for one of these… trades?

I need cash for my samurai build, so no trades.

buying Christmas presents for yourself > than buying for others. :slight_smile:

fuuuuck i just dropped $1500 2 days ago on a new tv and 360 for myself and christmas has me pretty tapped out… pymnts? lolz

fellow co-worker had one of these, he might be interested in another, I will let him know.

i offer $150 and you can keep the laser and ammo and clips. this gun brand new is $275
edit: i have cash and a permit.

I can accept credit card via paypal if that helps.

LOL thats funny. look on gun broker and see what they are going for, for just the gun.

I am open to offers but not insults.

http://www.rrarms.com/catalog.php?prod=GSUB2000

brand new $275.90

If you feel that is a better deal after the FFL transfer and tax, go for it.

still have this? my original offer stands.

booo permits…

you shouldnt need a pistol permit for this… just the same clean record they’d require you to purchase any rifle at say gander mtn and such

i think bing lives in canada so he may need some kind of permit.

as for here in the states you do not need a permit.

yes i still have it, but i think you are missing the the whole “reasonable” part of reasonable offer.

Noobs… It is classified as a long rifle, you dont need a permit to have one.

up

^ correct.

sale fell through, Back up for sale.

with new price

i offer $150 and you can keep the laser and ammo and clips. this gun brand new is $275
edit: i have cash and a permit.