FS: LAST CHANCE 1993 mustang 400$

if you crush it ill buy the motor trans wiring harness and computer lmk

pmed

enduro car or something 400$ delivery is neogtiable

:word:

Ill even come take it out.

Ill let you know, if this guy dosent take the car, im gonna have run in my field with it then rip the good parts out of it n crush it, so if it dosent sell, you got it. (youd have to come get the harness friday eve)

Good price for a derby car.

thanks with all the enduros coming up it should have been sold already.

Plus the 92-93 4cyl had 105hp apposed to the earlier mustangs 88hp.
All is well, im actually looking forward to beating the piss out of it in the field.

If you part it I will take some of the interior . you are probably better off parting it I looked it over before you bought it and the underside is pretty soft .

The only rust on the underside is some on the floorboard
the unibody itself is fine.

I probably wont be parting it im gonna beat the shit out of it in a field and crush it.
I mean what interior stuff would you want, because that dosent effect me killing it in a field.

Wanna get rid of all that scrap metal in the backround?

nah the rims you see under the tractor are some ancient planters i guess, all the other scrap metal ive already hauled in :smiley:

RUN THIS AT RANSOMVILLE ON FRIDAY IN THE ENDURO THEN JUNK IT FOR ALMOST NO LOSS.

CARS WORTH 300$ AT TWIN VILLAGE. GO HAVE A GOOD TIME 400$
Get it tonight or im running it myself.

pending sale friday

it would be purely retarded to junk this if it doesnt sell. if the underside is as good as described just hang on to it. there arent that many notches out there and im sure you could sell it to someone who will build it into a nice car.

Agreed that it would suck to junk it, but i cant keep it at my house and my uncle has made it clear, his house is not a storage place for all the cars I keep bringing there haha.

If this guy dosent take it friday, I guess im stuck with it for one more week.

Well the guys not going to buy it because it dosent fit under the mini stock rules in canada.

So still forsale, and still going to the crusher if it dosent sell by the weekend. Im gonna run it as a field car then crush it.

thats retarded. corral it!

I’ve got no where to keep it.

sell it to bdr5oh! u know hes gonna turn i into something nice!

hahaha if he woulda offer my asking price he woulda got it.
I figure I get 300 out of scrap, I can manage to have 50$ worth of fun with it, and sell the harness to nikuk