FS: Lots of caraudio

I mainly post over at caraudio.com and dreid told me to come over here and post my stuff up. I live in West Seneca and am trying to sell this stuff locally since I don’t want to ship. I totaled my car and have to pay for the other guys car, so unfortunatly I have to sell all of my equipment.

Picture of Everything:

From left to right:

12" SSA iCON (Rated 900rms, but can handle a lot more) This is basically brand new and never abused.
$245

Phoenix Gold Ryval Series (75rms X 2 @ 4ohms, 120rms X 2 @ 2ohms)
$95

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB (Cosmetically 9/10) Faceplate only pictured, I have original box and manual.
$200

2 Ed 12" Subs (rated 200rms, I would keep it around 150**Brand new**)
$50 a piece

4 Ed 8" Subs (rated 100rms, Give them about 75 a piece**Brand new**)
$20 a piece

Phoenix Gold RSD6.5CS(rated 75rms, Know plenty of people giving them 150rms though) Great set of comps, can’t be beat for the price.
$90 for everything (tweeters, crossovers and the mids)

JBL GTO1201.1 (rated 1100rms @ 2ohms and 787rms @ 4ohms) Top plexi glass has a little scratches on top from trying to clean it, you can only see them if theres a glare)
$260
*I also have a 2.2 cuft enclosure tuned to 32hz made for the iCON or one 12" sub that is for sale also. Pictures of it and the build are in my album. Front stencils will be removed if requested.
36L X 16D X 13H
$150

(Also more pics of equipment listed above)

I never abuse any of my equipment and set my gains moderately using a DMM. I treat all of my equipment so it looks like it just came out of the box. I think it’s OCD lol.

PM me for if your interested and want closer up pictures of anything. I have dial-up so please only ask if your interested. It a pain in the a** to upload lol

I might be trading the amp and componant speakers for a new PS3, so tell me if your interested, I’d rather do this all locally!

PMED

whats up buddy!really loud!!!

hah nothing much antosh, thanks for the bump. I’m uploading more pictures of the headunit and one of the sub right now.

Pictures of the headunit…there was confusion if it was just the faceplate, I have the original box, manual, remote, usb cord for your ipod, wire harness, and hardware

Here’s the back of the headunit, I added wire to the rcas to make sure there will be no hissy noise or ground loop for the best sound quality.

Heres a picture of the iCON. It’s a beast…USA made, triple staked motor, 20.5 xmax, copper vioce coil, etc…It has great sound quality and gets reall low.

I found out the ps3 deal turned out to be a scam, So everything is still for sale. Shoot me some offers. I’m open for trades too, if anyone has ps3 or xbox 360 or some home audio equipment.

Jensen floor standing speakers;
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43137

I have those Home audio speakers for sale.
I also have a Onkyo TX-DS787 for sale.

It’s a damn nice reciever, my only gripe is that it has a low current flow.
So you’ll need a seperate amp for speakers have have a large woofer come [8" or larger]

let me know if you’re interested in any.
I’m looking up the stuff you have.
Looking in to the comps.

what GA power wire? I can’t find it.

edit
looks like 1/0 to me, but I tend to be a moron sometimes.
Let me knowwwww.
I’m interested in a couple of things =]

edit
also have a 360 for sale.
250 for the xbox360, 1 wireless controler, battery charging station w/ 3 batteries… Gears of War and NHL 07. It’s about a year old.
I’ll trade it for some of your stuff however…
=)

Yea it’s 0 gauge Knukonceptz kolossus, I’m not sure about trading/selling it (favorite wire and very very flexable), that’s why I didn’t list a price.

You have any closer up pics of the receiver and back of it? any of 360? What xbox is it and does it have the hdmi cable or stuff like that which I keep hearing about? Didn’t do any research yet.

I’ll see if I can get some pics of it.
The xbox is just the standard premium
Component cables, Optical audio out, 20GB Hard drive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Onkyo-TX-DS787-THX-Surround-Dolby-Digital-6-1-Receiver_W0QQitemZ280129270733QQihZ018QQcategoryZ14981QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Pics of panels are there.
Mine is like that, except no scratches, the knobs are on there.
Comes with remote.

I’ll take actual pictures if you’re interested.

http://www.intl.onkyo.com/downloads/manuals/pdf/tx-ds787_manual_e.pdf
there’s the manual

PMed

Bump*** only b/c when you rolled into my work u were knocking pictures off the walls.

haha who’s this and where?

oo nvm what’s up ryan. fag lol

PhoenixGold284 (10:50:25 PM): bump my thread up

PRICE CHANGE:
Box: $145
Sub: $240
Headunit: SOLD
Speakers: SOLD
AMP: Sale Pending
Ed SUbs: Sale Pending
PG Amp: $90
O gauge Wire: $80 with 300 amp fuse