FS:Lots of Computers and Parts

hi everyone! i have a ton of computer stuff that works fine, just need to get rid of it all, cause im sick of it sitting in my basement… if you have offers, PM me or post them on the thread and i will get back to them a.s.a.p.

-gateway computer $20 with the monitor, keyboard and mouse, and power cable has windows 2000pro, ms office and a pentium 2 233mhz cpu with 128mb or ram and 6gig hd, perfect for internet, email and word processing.
-compaq computer $30 tower only, has windows 2000pro, and ms office, amd k-6 333mhz cpu, with 128mb or ram and a 10gig hd, perfect for internet, email word processing
-dell computer $50 with windows xp pro, and office 2003, has a Pentium 3 450mhz cpu, 256mb of ram, 30gig hd, and a dvd drive, perfect for any task.
-Linksys router and wireless usb adapter $50 for both,works amazing, will not separate…
-any other computer parts please specify and offer, no reasonable offer will be declined :slight_smile:

How much for the wireless USB adapter?

some good stuff here, bump

i’ll cut you a deal $15, decided to separate the router and adapter

Are you located in Buffalo?

yes read your pm’s

$10 for the green case lights up neon blue, the reason it has a huge dent is one of the monitors fell on it, but i pushed the dent out but it still works fine as a case

***update, i’ll sell ALL the motherboards and the sem case with the parts in it(dosen’t have ram or hard drive) for $50 firm all the mobos work, and there is a dual slot 1 p3 motherboard there that is truly amazing and can support up to a gig of ram works amazing with dual p3’s, the first mobo is a socket 939, i this was my old motherboard but i upgraded my system… :slight_smile: that box with the computer parts in it is also included with the motherboards lmk i will seprate this stuff if someone wants something…
-soundblaster live 24bit sound card $10
-32mb video card agp 4x $5
-viewsonic 17inch crt monitor $25

if that 32 mb video card is a radeon 7500 i’ll seriously take it for 5 bucks

are any of the boards amd 462 with ddr ram by chance?

the second is a 462 but its sdram, it only likes certian sdram for some reason it won’t boot if it don’t have the certian sd ram its weird

Sale’s over.

evanwhitey=2slow2serious=redhat