FS: Lots of VW parts MKIV

So I dont kill anyones computer, Pics of the parts are hosted here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v114/jeller/Parts%20for%20Sale/

I would like to sell as much as I can local, to make things easier. I can bring items to GTG on tues at taffys if needed or I live in Hamburg if you want to take a look at anything. My Celll # 228-4692 (chris) give me a ring if you want, Leave a message if I don’t answer, and I will promptly return your call.

Paypal also accepted :smiley: (please include fees)

Here is the description/commentary for the parts:

1. Blaupunk Heidelberg: Matches MKIV interior lighting perfectly, with MKIV adapter already wired and an optional auxilary input wire to direct connect mp3 player or etc to headunit (Great sound quality, great way to hook up your Ipod :wink: ) $125

2. Votex Velo Vice bike carriers (2) for votex or thule rack like new only used for a couple weeks $150

3. Votex Ski/Snowboard Carriers (2) In good shape $75

4. Custom sub enclosure for MKIV 16" wheel without sub $50
    (Fits a 10" sub, lightweight, sounds great, space saver, allows you to still use your spare if you need to)

5. California Car Cover: Custom made to fit, fits like a glove, Indoor cover, felt lined on the inside, cost me almost $200 will sell for $50 :eek:

6. Boostvale Manual Boost Controller: Ready to fit an MKIV, easy way to squeeze an extra psi or two out of your ride and smooth out the delivery. $15

7. 4 Bar Fuel Pressure Regualtor $40

8. 337 W8 Dome light: $50

9. Clear Corners $10 SOLD TO BIKERFRY

10. Split (Asperical) Mirror Set Heated: Tinted blue, drivers side is split, pass side has more of a curve for beating those blind spots. $40

11. Euroswitch $15

12. Dieselgeek “race” version short shifter for 6 speed transmission, front to back reduction and side to side, shortens shift alot.

13. Momo Shift Knob: Its a little beat up $15 SOLD

14. OEM Din Pocket for above radio: $25

15. W8 Sunglass holder: (replaces holy shit handle) One of my favorite small items $10 SOLD TO AUDI SNIPER

16. OEM 337 Grille: With GTI Badge: couple very small chips, been off the car since I bought it $75

17. Carbonio CAI: Real Carbon fiber, no scratches or anything, just put a new filter on it at the begining of this year. $100 SOLD TO TYLER

18. Yarrowsport rear stress bar: Chrome finish $75
    Link to what it looks like in the car: http://www.yarrowsport.com/store/product.php?product=111719160660069&node=110886468912916&nodeTop=110886468912916

19. Neuspeed rear sway bar 28mm: Its used but not used up, its been under my car for a couple years so its chipped up. Still works great, one of the best upgrades for an MKIV IMHO $100

20. GHL 3" Turbo back exhaust: 337/20th rear muffler (quiet style :rolleyes: if you want to call it that) and slash cut oval tip, includes O2 sensor relocators so you wont get a CEL. Also included are 4 accuseal clamps (3 are brand new). Great suonding system, excellent quality. $550

21. H & R Coilovers: Almost Brand New, Used for only one week, these are the ultralows, will drop the car up to 2.8" if you want. Not even dirty, all parts are there, warranty cards and etc. $750

22. Bently Manual for Golf/GTi/Jetta MKIV: Not used, not one greasy finger print on it: $60

23. Evolution Motorsports FMIC: Like new, Great quality kit, Vertical core, will hook up to the factory piping, HARDLY NO CUTTING of the bumper to install, The kit looks like new still. Please visit the site for more information: http://www.evoms.com/vw%20main%20frames.htm
    One of the nicest kits out there for an MKIV, Will make the car feel like its a nice cold morning/night all day :smiley: $550 (almost 1200 new)

24. Digitech Chip for 337: I have the chip, it would need to be socketed to the ECU (I had to leave the socket in the car unfortunetly :mad: ) But it is a great chip and given some good numbers: My dyno with the chip before the fmic was 205whp and 261wtq :eek: Not too bad.Digitech is one of the few/only companies that chip ferrari ecu’s, Only 1-2 other guys in the US with this chip. I will let this go for $100

25. Forge 007 DV with optional spring kit. Works great $80

26. AC/Heater control aluminum trim piece $50

27. Omori/Awe Tuning Boost gauge with NewSouth Colum pod : Matches OEM lighting exactly (see first pic of the radio and you can see the gauge in it) Buzz reducer included $125

Dibs on the clear corners! Check your PM or else I’ll give you a call tonight.

-James

Interested in…

337 W8 Dome light - is this the RED LED?
Car Cover
MOMO shift knob - will this fit 5sp? I will take if so.
Mirror Set
bentley manual - this cover the diesels?

already talked to u .lookin at snowboard rack and neuspeed rear lower sway bar

Call me later if you want anything. thanks

jeller

1. Item Just added (I forgot)

20th/337 rotors, front and rears, only a couple thousand miles on them, took them off very soon after I bought the car, well the same month actually.
12.3" fronts and rears are 10.1"s both are vented. Will work on MKIVs (except diesels, I think they have different front spindles), all you will need is the TT caliper Carrier and you will have yourself a great set of brakes at a very low cost, retains stock calipers and lines. Best brake upgrade for the $$ IMHO http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif First $75 takes all four rotors.

UPDATED LIST

1. Blaupunk Heidelberg: Matches MKIV interior lighting perfectly, with MKIV adapter already wired and an optional auxilary input wire to direct connect mp3 player or etc to headunit (Great sound quality, great way to hook up your Ipod :wink: ) $125

2. Votex Velo Vice bike carriers (2) for votex or thule rack like new only used for a couple weeks $150

(Fits a 10" sub, lightweight, sounds great, space saver, allows you to still use your spare if you need to)

5. California Car Cover: Custom made to fit, fits like a glove, Indoor cover, felt lined on the inside, cost me almost $200 will sell for $50 :eek:

6. Boostvale Manual Boost Controller: Ready to fit an MKIV, easy way to squeeze an extra psi or two out of your ride and smooth out the delivery. $15 SOLD TO DOC

10. Split (Asperical) Mirror Set Heated: Tinted blue, drivers side is split, pass side has more of a curve for beating those blind spots. $40 SOLD TO DOC

11. Euroswitch $15

12. Dieselgeek “race” version short shifter for 6 speed transmission, front to back reduction and side to side, shortens shift alot.

15. W8 Sunglass holder: (replaces holy shit handle) One of my favorite small items $10 SOLD TO AUDI SNIPER

16. OEM 337 Grille: With GTI Badge: couple very small chips, been off the car since I bought it $75

17. Carbonio CAI: Real Carbon fiber, no scratches or anything, just put a new filter on it at the begining of this year. $100 SOLD TO TYLER

Link to what it looks like in the car: http://www.yarrowsport.com/store/pr…110886468912916

19. Neuspeed rear sway bar 28mm: Its used but not used up, its been under my car for a couple years so its chipped up. Still works great, one of the best upgrades for an MKIV IMHO $100

20. GHL 3" Turbo back exhaust: 337/20th rear muffler (quiet style :rolleyes: if you want to call it that) and slash cut oval tip, includes O2 sensor relocators so you wont get a CEL. Also included are 4 accuseal clamps (3 are brand new). Great suonding system, excellent quality. $550

21. H & R Coilovers: Almost Brand New, Used for only one week, these are the ultralows, will drop the car up to 2.8" if you want. Not even dirty, all parts are there, warranty cards and etc. $750

22. Bently Manual for Golf/GTi/Jetta MKIV: Not used, not one greasy finger print on it: $60 SOLD TO DOC

23. Evolution Motorsports FMIC: Like new, Great quality kit, Vertical core, will hook up to the factory piping, HARDLY NO CUTTING of the bumper to install, The kit looks like new still. Please visit the site for more information: http://www.evoms.com/vw%20main%20frames.htm
    One of the nicest kits out there for an MKIV, Will make the car feel like its a nice cold morning/night all day :smiley: $550 (almost 1200 new)

24. Digitech Chip for 337: I have the chip, it would need to be socketed to the ECU (I had to leave the socket in the car unfortunetly :mad: ) But it is a great chip and given some good numbers: My dyno with the chip before the fmic was 205whp and 261wtq :eek: Not too bad.Digitech is one of the few/only companies that chip ferrari ecu’s, Only 1-2 other guys in the US with this chip. I will let this go for $100

27. Omori/Awe Tuning Boost gauge with NewSouth Colum pod : Matches OEM lighting exactly (see first pic of the radio and you can see the gauge in it) Buzz reducer included $125

28. Item Just added (I forgot)

20th/337 rotors, front and rears, only a couple thousand miles on them, took them off very soon after I bought the car, well the same month actually.
12.3" fronts and rears are 10.1"s both are vented. Will work on MKIVs (except diesels, I think they have different front spindles), all you will need is the TT caliper Carrier and you will have yourself a great set of brakes at a very low cost, retains stock calipers and lines. Best brake upgrade for the $$ IMHO http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif First $75 takes all four rotors.09-07-2005 04:27 PM

UPDATED LIST 9-9-05

6. Boostvale Manual Boost Controller: Ready to fit an MKIV, easy way to squeeze an extra psi or two out of your ride and smooth out the delivery. $15 SOLD TO DOC

10. Split (Asperical) Mirror Set Heated: Tinted blue, drivers side is split, pass side has more of a curve for beating those blind spots. $40 SOLD TO DOC

11. Euroswitch $15 SOLD TO WALKER

Link to what it looks like in the car: http://www.yarrowsport.com/store/pr…110886468912916

19. Neuspeed rear sway bar 28mm: Its used but not used up, its been under my car for a couple years so its chipped up. Still works great, one of the best upgrades for an MKIV IMHO $100 SOLD TO WALKER

22. Bently Manual for Golf/GTi/Jetta MKIV: Not used, not one greasy finger print on it: $60 SOLD TO DOC

12.3" fronts and rears are 10.1"s both are vented. Will work on MKIVs (except diesels, I think they have different front spindles), all you will need is the TT caliper Carrier and you will have yourself a great set of brakes at a very low cost, retains stock calipers and lines. Best brake upgrade for the $$ IMHO http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif First $75 takes all four rotors.09-07-2005 04:27 PM

Updated 9-12-05

UPDATED LIST 9-9-05

19. Neuspeed rear sway bar 28mm: Its used but not used up, its been under my car for a couple years so its chipped up. Still works great, one of the best upgrades for an MKIV IMHO $100 SOLD TO WALKER

20. GHL 3" Turbo back exhaust: 337/20th rear muffler (quiet style :rolleyes: if you want to call it that) and slash cut oval tip, includes O2 sensor relocators so you wont get a CEL. Also included are 4 accuseal clamps (3 are brand new). Great suonding system, excellent quality. $550 SOLD SOLD SOLD

24. Digitech Chip for 337: I have the chip, it would need to be socketed to the ECU (I had to leave the socket in the car unfortunetly :mad: ) But it is a great chip and given some good numbers: My dyno with the chip before the fmic was 205whp and 261wtq :eek: Not too bad.Digitech is one of the few/only companies that chip ferrari ecu’s, Only 1-2 other guys in the US with this chip. I will let this go for $100 SOLD SOLD SOLD

12.3" fronts and rears are 10.1"s both are vented. Will work on MKIVs (except diesels, I think they have different front spindles), all you will need is the TT caliper Carrier and you will have yourself a great set of brakes at a very low cost, retains stock calipers and lines. Best brake upgrade for the $$ IMHO http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif First $75 takes all four rotors. SOLD SOLD SOLD

UPDATED LIST 9-13-05

So I dont kill anyones computer, Pics of the parts are hosted here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v114/…s%20for%20Sale/

I would like to sell as much as I can local, to make things easier. I can bring items to GTG on tues if needed or I live in Hamburg if you want to take a look at anything. My Celll # 228-4692 give me a ring if you want, Leave a message if I dont answer, and I will promptly return your call.

Paypal also accepted http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif (please include fees)

If there is anything you want let me know this week/weekend and I could bring it to taffys on Tuesday if you would like.

1. Blaupunk Heidelberg: Matches MKIV interior lighting perfectly, with MKIV adapter already wired and an optional auxilary input wire to direct connect mp3 player or etc to headunit (Great sound quality, great way to hook up your Ipod http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/wink.gif ) $125 SOLD TO STEVE

5. California Car Cover: Custom made to fit, fits like a glove, Indoor cover, felt lined on the inside, cost me almost $200 will sell for $50 http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/eek.gif

9. Clear Corners $10 SOLD to BIKERFRY

14. OEM Din Pocket for above radio: $25 SOLD TO MUDDYVW

20. GHL 3" Turbo back exhaust: 337/20th rear muffler (quiet style http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif if you want to call it that) and slash cut oval tip, includes O2 sensor relocators so you wont get a CEL. Also included are 4 accuseal clamps (3 are brand new). Great suonding system, excellent quality. $550 SOLD

One of the nicest kits out there for an MKIV, Will make the car feel like its a nice cold morning/night all day http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif $550 (almost 1200 new)

24. Digitech Chip for 337: I have the chip, it would need to be socketed to the ECU (I had to leave the socket in the car unfortunetly http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/mad.gif ) But it is a great chip and given some good numbers: My dyno with the chip before the fmic was 205whp and 261wtq http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/eek.gif Not too bad.Digitech is one of the few/only companies that chip ferrari ecu’s, Only 1-2 other guys in the US with this chip. I will let this go for $100 SOLD

25. Forge 007 DV with optional spring kit. Works great $80 SOLD TO AUDI SNIPER

27. Omori/Awe Tuning Boost gauge with NewSouth Colum pod : Matches OEM lighting exactly (see first pic of the radio and you can see the gauge in it) Buzz reducer included $100

12.3" fronts and rears are 10.1"s both are vented. Will work on MKIVs (except diesels, I think they have different front spindles), all you will need is the TT caliper Carrier and you will have yourself a great set of brakes at a very low cost, retains stock calipers and lines. Best brake upgrade for the $$ IMHO http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif First $75 takes all four rotors. SOLD SOLD SOLD

have any pics of the fpr??thanks

So I dont kill anyones computer, Pics of the parts are hosted here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v114/…s%20for%20Sale/

I would like to sell as much as I can local, to make things easier. I can bring items to GTG on tues if needed or I live in Hamburg if you want to take a look at anything. My Celll # 228-4692 give me a ring if you want, Leave a message if I dont answer, and I will promptly return your call.

Paypal also accepted http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif (please include fees)

If there is anything you want let me know this week/weekend and I could bring it to taffys on Tuesday if you would like.

1. Blaupunk Heidelberg: Matches MKIV interior lighting perfectly, with MKIV adapter already wired and an optional auxilary input wire to direct connect mp3 player or etc to headunit (Great sound quality, great way to hook up your Ipod http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/wink.gif ) $125 SOLD TO STEVE

5. California Car Cover: Custom made to fit, fits like a glove, Indoor cover, felt lined on the inside, cost me almost $200 will sell for $50 http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/eek.gif

9. Clear Corners $10 SOLD to BIKERFRY

14. OEM Din Pocket for above radio: $25 SOLD TO MUDDYVW

20. GHL 3" Turbo back exhaust: 337/20th rear muffler (quiet style http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif if you want to call it that) and slash cut oval tip, includes O2 sensor relocators so you wont get a CEL. Also included are 4 accuseal clamps (3 are brand new). Great suonding system, excellent quality. $550 SOLD

21. H & R Coilovers: Almost Brand New, Used for only one week, these are the ultralows, will drop the car up to 2.8" if you want. Not even dirty, all parts are there, warranty cards and etc. $750 SOLD TO TYLER

One of the nicest kits out there for an MKIV, Will make the car feel like its a nice cold morning/night all day http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/biggrin.gif $550 (almost 1200 new)

24. Digitech Chip for 337: I have the chip, it would need to be socketed to the ECU (I had to leave the socket in the car unfortunetly http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/mad.gif ) But it is a great chip and given some good numbers: My dyno with the chip before the fmic was 205whp and 261wtq http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/images/smilie/eek.gif Not too bad.Digitech is one of the few/only companies that chip ferrari ecu’s, Only 1-2 other guys in the US with this chip. I will let this go for $100 SOLD

25. Forge 007 DV with optional spring kit. Works great $80 SOLD TO AUDI SNIPER

27. Omori/Awe Tuning Boost gauge with NewSouth Colum pod : Matches OEM lighting exactly (see first pic of the radio and you can see the gauge in it) Buzz reducer included $100

Its the ninth pic.

holy shit.

when you said you stripped it with X… I didn’t think you gave the dude a chassis.