FS: LSD B16 Transmission

Im selling the tranny out of my Del Sol. Its a b16, with a kaaz lsd installed. It has maybe, 250-300 miles on it, since i bought it, the Del Sol never goes out,hence why theres so little miles on it, shifts perfect, very smooth. asking 850 OBO, or trade for LS transmission + cash. (has to be hydraulic). It’s still in my car, so pictures are kind of hard to take.

I also have a few other parts, I will take pictures at the shop tonight.
UKDM type R cams
Inline pro turbo manifold
Skunk2 intake manifold
Turbo XS bov
crome charge pipe ( for del sol might fit others)

jay pm me what you want for the turbo mani

How much for the skunk 2 intake mani?

Is the intake mani flange B16?

Yes it’s a b16 manifold, it’s only a couple
months old $ 175

Is it first gen or second gen skunk2 mani?

P to the M

Bump for Jason and I put the skunk manifold on and I can vouch the car basically has gone nowhere far since then. J if prugar doesnt get pics remind me next time i come up to bring my camera.

Anyone

Pic of manifold S2.

ill take the intake mani pm sent.

If sale on mani dont go thru let me know. Thank you.

Ok, anyone else? Cams, turbo manifold, bov, charge pipe, possibly precision 600hp front mount to.

can u send may a paypal invoice of total shipped to WV 26554 thanks jason and can u send me a pick of turbo mani and price on it.

Ill have to have Steve do that I don’t know how to use payal ( retarded I know) but I’ll have him do that tnite, and I’ll get a pic of the manifold

Thats fine, Jason let me know or call me. Figure out the price. All I need I think is partsmans paypal email and I can send the invoice for you.

sounds good to me.

I sent the PM.

I have not heard back from jay, ill see if i can get ahold of him today for you