FS: Megan intercooler

The intercooler has been installed but only ran for a couple minutes at idle and is in new condition. Awesome shape no bent fins or anything. Tabs have been welded on for mounting in your S13 also no need to cut the bumper rebar.

Yours for $300

3"end tanks, 22x11.75x3"
It is the smaller of the 2 sizes of megan intercoolers.
picture here: http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=314&catid=92&input.x=3&input.y=9

Nobody needs and intercooler?

Maybe if you included a pic or at least the dimentions, on a side note, i noticed your sig can you weld alluminum? I can but not with the machines at work, what do u charge?

lol do you weld alum. HA. Thats a good one though really. jk.

Jason is prob the best welder on these forums!!! He has some pimp tig work… THE BEST!

Meh, how would i know…and how do you know he’s the best when i just joined? :lol:

Ha you guys are funny. Anyways ya I have a ig and wed aluminum. I charge about $60-70 per hour but if it is car related $40 per hour for n-e-c-c members. There is plenty of good welders out there.

How much would this be installed?

You just want it installed or you want it installed with custom intercooler piping? To just put the intercooler in it will be an extra $50. Piping will depned on what type of material you want to use and the type of coating you’d like. PM me.

hey man… i really would like an intercooler, but i want it to have max airflow… do you think it could be mounted on the roof or something?