FS: Mine's Tuned ECU for S13 SR20

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $500
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Mine’s Tuned ECU for S13 SR20

Hey fellas. I got a Mine’s Tuned ECU for S13 Red top and Black top. This ECU is programed to boost up to 1.1bar (16psi). It also removes the speed governor.

Asking $500 plus shipping

programmed to boost up to 1.1 bar?

so i guess u gotta have internals done then eh?

can u use it on a stock sr20? or will it just blow the motor up?

1.1 bar on the S13 or S14 Stock turbo will not require any motor work. Althought 16psi on the S13 T25 is a little much for that turbo. It would also require a fuel injector upgrade.

FYI>.

1.1 bar is only like 15 ish psi… the sr loves the boost… and would definitly not need internals with that much boost.

what is the ecu tuned for in terms of injectors

Stock internals is ok. Anything over that is when I would recommend maybe changing up a few things

stock 370cc injectors

well, whats the stock boost on a 98 s13 sr20?

i know its a T25 turbo right? i assume?
black top

now…whats the max i can turn it up to? cuz i heard 10psi is safe!

If its a T25 I heard 12psi is safe, dont take my word on it though never been at 12psi yet. Stock on a T25 is 7psi.

This ECU from Mine’s was designed to be customer friendly. It was designed to go into relatively stock SR’s. When they manufactured this they could not mass produce it at lets say 550cc injectors, GT2835, 120 octane etc etc. because it would be too specific and only a handful of people would be able to purchase it. So when they made this one it was supposed to be user friendly for anyone that didnt have any hardcore tuned car already.