FS: misc parts

FS Items:
Random stuff
-autometer 15PSI mechanical fuel pressure gauge - $20
-uncrushed stock DSM BOV - $30
-3" mandrel bent Vibrant J pipe for making custom exhaust - $65
-brand new (assembled but never installed) MegaSquirt II V3 with wiring harness - $inquire, i’m not sure if i want to sell it or not.
-6X9" alpine speakers - $70
-buick grand national T3 turbo, manifolds & piping. Turbine A/R - 0.82 Compressor A/R - 0.63 - $120
-set of 4 winter tires, 195/60R15 (forget what brand, will have to check later) 90% tread - $80

S13 240sx stuff
-brand new DOHC T3 flanged turbo manifold with gaskets - $90
-ABS VLSD from a '92 hatch, 190,000km - $160
-DOHC wiring harness - $60
-DOHC gauge cluster - $40
-SOHC gauge cluster - $30
-complete 1989 SOHC engine, 160,000km - $100 <-- or PM me for prices if you want parts from this
-HICAS power steering rack - $50
-gold hatchback rear bumper in good shape - $40
-hatchback 3pc tail light sets (i have two) - $40 each
-door glass - $15 each
-pig nose amber bumper lights - $20
-automatic driveshafts with good hanger bearings (i have two) - $15 each
-ABS brake MC & booster - $30
-ABS brake calipers - $15 each
-drivers side e-brake cable - $20
-stock front & rear suspension, i don’t think it’s blown - $50
-HICAS suspension peices - $cheap, varies on what you want
-uncracked windshield washer fluid reservoir - $10
-blower motor (for the dash vents) - $10
-heater core - $10
-stock tear drop rims, 2 bald tires, 2 pretty much new tires, $100

Description: everything is in working order, i don’t sell broken shit because i’m not a horrible person.

Reason for Selling: I now have a DSM, this means i will need money for when it breaks so i’m selling all of this stuff… that and i have no use for most of it.

Contact: The best way to contact me is by phone because i never know when i’ll be able to get on the internet next so if you seriously want something then call me. 519-317-1777. if you can wait then send me a PM or post in the thread as i will check it at some point.

how many ks are on the injectors.? what their conditon let me know a.s.a.p.

they came out of a good running engine with (i think) 150,000km on them.

do you by any chance have a NON ABS brake master?

no, all of my non-abs brake parts are gone, i have a lot of stuff for cars with ABS if anyone needs.

hey, do you have a ka24de water pump?

yeah, unknown km but it works well.

make an offer.

Bump.

Make some offers, I need this stuff gone. I accept cash, paypal or trades for universal performance parts like gauges or DSM specific parts if you happen to have any.

shipping can be arranged for reasonably sized items.

is the s13 wiring harness uncut and unmodified??

it has had a couple wires tapped into by the ECU, but no wires have been cut or anything, worked well when it was pulled out.

bump, buy my shit.

make me some offers!

i wanna see the gold hatch and the 3pc tail light sets, the hicas parts as well. Get back to me please. Im the guy that showed up in the sturn vue ps. thanks

its a rear bumper from a gold hatchback, not the hatch itself.

i’ll grab a picture of the tail lights next time i’m out there (probably later today).

and what would you like to see from the hicas parts?

thanks.

well i need al the lines if they are in good condition and the rear proportioning valve or what ever the pump is before the rear axle and then the steering parts from the back. thanks

do you have the sohc auto tranny? i just messed mine up dont know what happend. and how much for pick up? you are in the london area

the lines are in decent condition, some surface rust but no leaks or anything, hicas worked last time the car was driven (it was taken off the road due to a front end collision).

so you need the rear steering rack, tie rods, the proportioning valve and all the lines from the engine bay back to the rear steering rack?

if you want a faster response, add me to msn: drewbrend [at] gmail.com

sirdriftalot: i don’t have an auto tranny anymore.

and people, buy my stuff, make me some offers, i need this stuff gone!

interested in the rear calipers. do you still have them?

yep, still have ABS rear calipers, i don’t have non ABS ones.

dude pm me if you can ship that dohc cluster i`ll give you 50 i live in peterborough

is that VLSD an R180?