FS:Mitsubishi WS-65311 65 in 1080hd TV

Great picture, looking for a quick sale $425 obo for any NYSPEED member.http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/dd/a1/58/20253888-177x150-0-0_Mitsubishi+WS+65311.jpg

how old is this?

My parents have that TV. It looks like shit on a standard signal, but on an HD signal at a good viewing distance it looks really really good. I also really prefer external surround as opposed to it’s internal speakers. At first I thought it was ok, but over time I really hated the internal audio. I actually forced my dad to buy a surround setup last time I was in FL.

You will want a large room to place it in. Sitting 8 ft. away is not recommended.

GLWS, great tv for that price.

it looks ancient.

i think 2001? need to sell by weeks end. or it gets put in storage.

It is slightly ancient. Not sure of the year that my parents got theirs but it was one of the first 1080i with built in HD Tuner on the market. It also uses CRT tubes, and is therefore pretty heavy. The front screen is also plastic so that helps to reduce the weight, but the solid wood cabinet that is the size of most normal living room walls makes it quite a bear.

NEW price need this gone by friday 275 takes it!!

fudgicles…I am almost tempted but my living room is only 12x17

my brother may be interested. I just shot him a text, but he’s at work so it’ll be a few hours before he gets back to me. I’ll let you know.

thats a good deal

come get this today. i’ll provide beer(you always need beer to move shit)

holy god its huge!

I may pick this up friday for 200 if nobody takes it. it will be perfect in the garage

^ when can you pick up friday?? because i think its yours.

someone pick it up. landlord is moving in and its still here.

I asked the wife. She:

A) Didn’t like the idea of me spending money on a TV
B) Know the size of the TV and doesn’t want me to have it
C) Said WTF do you need another TV for
D) All of the above, plus hitting me a few times.

[embed] Jeopardy music[/embed]

I would bet that OneFastMonkey will pick it up tonight.

^that is why i got a divorce^ no problem hopefully someone gets it.

Damn mine said pretty much the same thing but I put the word out to a few buddies to see if they want it. I will keep you posted

Ill get it today for 100 bucks …?

i’ll take 140 today