FS: Modena Rims SOLD

I have 2 rims, they are a three peice rim with some minor nicks, and blemisses. 17x8 w/ventus tyres 90% tred, not sure of the offset but they fit over skyline brakes. Good for track use or drifting.
Located in Lethbridge AB, will ship anywhere at buyers expense

Explore Braden Huffman

asking $200

EDIT: I have a third rim/tyre that i will throw in for free, previous owner hit a cirb hard! the other 3 or in ok/decent condition

When in good shape, are the best looking wheels around IMO! Although im biased cuz i run the same ones myself.

Me too. I have the 16’s though. I wish I could get the rears with a bigger lip.

http://members.shaw.ca/fivelitermustang/Silvia/IMG_9442.jpg

A guy i now has a set of rears for $450 with an offset of 4, they are 17’s thou

I think I could run 16s in the front and 17s on the back. Would that offset fit an S13 though? I think I would run into some issues without a wide body kit.

Anyway, does he have any pictures? I think they would look pretty amazing with a bigger lip.

il get them for yah! well you could do some fender rolling either with a baseball bat or roller

EDIT: they are actually work rims, but they are exactly the same

Bump $200

or willing to trade for almost anything that can be used in a R32 skyline

Bump

$200

trade for skyline stuff

Bump

New Price

$150

bump

bump

$150 w/tyres 90% tred

bump

bump

can you PLEASE STOP BUMPING THIS ITEM! clearly no one is interested

there is alway users joining and i need the money and im selling this item. its not hard to look over an item if your not intrested

EDIT: thank you TOPGUN, I have a possible buyer in Prince Albert sask. Hum no intrest hey! anyway thanks for the stick up topgun.

cheers,

And clearly your an asshole… Can you leave the man to his own thread?

No one intrested hey?

SOLD