FS: Motorola Droid with accessories

FS is a like new condition Motorola Droid to be used on Verizons network. Comes with all original pieces (16gb card, usb cable, charger, manuals). Currently I have the phone rooted and overclocked but can bring it back to stock if need be. I also have the multimedia dock charger and window mount that will come with it. I also have hundred of paid and unpaid apps that I will leave on the memory card for you if you want to d/l them you can. They are currently in a .zip file. Asking $150 or b/o.

What does rooted and over clocked mean?

It means baller hacking was involved :lol It’s a good thing.

PMed. Idk about it being hacked tho…

It’s not really ‘hacking’.

Overclocking = uncapping the CPU so it has the ability to perform at it’s full potential. Many phone manufacturers limit the speeds their CPU works at. For example, my old Palm Pre ran at 500mhz stock and people unlocked/overclocked it to run at 800mhz. The processing speed was AMAZING.

Rooting is a term used in the mobile world to signify that a phone has ‘God access’. Typically, when you buy a smart phone, it comes with bloat ware (such as the Nascar app that Sprint puts on every phone). You can’t remove those apps because your ‘user account’ isn’t the ‘full user’ or doesn’t have administrator access. Rooting basically ‘logs you in’ to the ‘full user’ account so you can REALLY take control of the device.

Not sure if I described as well as possible, but that’s the gist of it.

While this a form of hacking, it’s not like the hacking that happens in the PC world.

Buy the phone. It’s a good phone.

Just waiting for a pm back.

i PMed as well

pmed

…?

Sold

I may have my Droid up for sale very soon.