Droid X Undervolting

So, I bought this DrodX/2 OVerlock utility from the market a few weeks ago for shits and giggles…

Well for 99 cents get this app, its more than just an overclocker/undervolter etc… has a bunch of great little utilites in it and they add to it all the time

So I said fuck it and tried to Super Low Undervolt option, so I’m overcloked to 1.2ghz and undervolted…

I have been using my phone quite a bit over the past 2 days… more so yesterday

I unplugged my phone 2 days, 4 hours and 28 minutes ago… and im just at 20%

DO IT

20% left or 20% used? But I will def give that app a shot tonight when I get out of work.

how do you guys pay for apps?

20% left

and thats good seing as id be at 20% left yesterday normally

And matt because im not a cheap fuck :rofl
:hug

NOT WHAT I MEANT BIATCH

lol i dont pay for ANY apps, download them all for free

i been playing this racing game on my evo, “asphalt” its awesome lol way to involved for a mobile game but hey, fuck it it kills time when youre sitting in a lobby waiting for an hour

through the market then numb nuts!

i mean how do you pay (bill to account, credit card?) for fucks sake

Hahah credit card, IDK if google checkout has bill to account or anything

ehh ill stick with the free shit lol like angry birds

If u cant figure it out, fuck it lollll

I just took a look and it says a root is required. I’m not really that computer smart to root my phone and not brick it… lol. Also, doesn’t rooting void any warranties on it? I break mine way too often to not get it replaced for free…lol

u cant send your phone in for warranty repairs or replacement if its rooted, but you can “unroot” it very easily…

its not worth going through all this BULLSHIT if you dont know how, this BULLSHIT only benefits nerds

Pocket Legends ftmfw! But I’m gonna check this app out. I have a long trip ahead of me today.

srsly get asphalt that game has me pretty addicted when im just sitting around drinking tea with turban wearers