FS Mugen Low Down suspension

im getting rid of my mugen low down suspension as it is not ride height adjustable, which is something i need for slicks on my car. they are dampening adjustable.

suspension is currently installed in car, i will take pics when i remove the suspension, just not sure when this is going to happen. will remove within a few days if purchased though.

these are for a DC integra, and i beleive fit an EG chassis as well.
looking to get $500

good deal

Word…see these sell for $700+ on HT and NWP4Life.

Some one buy it then

how much does it lower the car???

perfectly.

you want some omnipower coilvers in trade? they are in my daily and i hate them!

had you asked me a week ago i might have said yes. but i already got a set of coil overs.

damn ok worth a shot GLWS

sorry i dont know the exact numbers.

3/4" over stock ITR, or 1.5inch over stock integra.

they require ITR LCAs to mount on DC/EG’s

you never cease to amaze me. u eat and sleep volkswagen, but still know way to much about hondas! WTF!!! thanks for the info though…lol

ya especially the stuff you cant read off of a website lol.:haha

what website?.. im all up in Honda-tech son… i have a wide array of useless knowledge, im not some elitest prick who thinks if its not VW its garbage. if you think that you got me all wrong.

although i do think your a generic prick i dont look at you as an elitest prick, and i have heard you in the past say that vw is garbage so i know you dont jock vw hard. and basically it was a sarcastic remark that i made in hope of a return comment. boredom = getting people going on shift518, its been a good way to pass my coffee overloaded sleepless nights.