FS: My Computer Repair/Building Skills(CHEAP!!)

i have been working with computers for the last 6 years since i was 11 when we got our first :eek2:. No i’m not a nerd or geek i just know my shit and if anyone wants a computer fixed/repaired or built(if you have the parts) i can do it for cheap. i work but i am in need of more cash so i can get a car a lot faster. Can fix anything from servers to gaming machines & laptops…i’m legit also i work for best buy and have been on the geek squad and i now am a sales lead for the store…i just wont charge you nearly as much as best buy does for their stuff if you have seen their prices lately. email me at xlogix@gmail.com or on aim @ xdat412niggx or if u have msn mess x_weaponx_xvash_x@hotmail.com and yes i’m turning 18 in a month

Sounds good, there’s always lots of questions on here about puters.

I need help getting my scanner working in Ubuntu Linux. Any suggestions?

get a degree and quit being a degenerate <---- good word after 10 beers :spank:

Funny how your running the same version of linux i used to run…Ubuntu is kinda retarded when it comes to making scanners work but who makes your scanner and whats the model

i need help building my computer!

:rofl:

whats so funny… i can’t get my SCSI bus card to carry my RAM!!! wtf this is soooo frustrating. maybe my power supply is just bad. This just sucks cause everything was working fine then fucking General Failure from the government came and took over my computer. He turned it over to another guy i guess with a code name of blu screen. now its fucked, my bios, my cd that was in the drive! everything is fucked I am so confused!

:bowrofl: